What Exactly Are the Left Protesting?

This:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?

i find it kinda funny that some busy bodies on the left were saying watch the righties take to the streets if hillary wins,because thats how they are when they lose....

They are protesting the fact that a belligerent, racist, sexist dumbshit with no political experience has been elected to the White House. How hard is that to understand? Do I need to grab you by the pussy?
deal with it like the rest of us who did not want him elected....

They believed the media lies that all was well, the economy was strong, Obama was a great leader, Clinton would win handily, blah, blah, blah....now they are flummoxed

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.

They are protesting because the huckster buffoon that was just elected told them that he is going to deport families, roll back civil rights, potentially bomb countries that have personally offended him and put the government in women's uteruses.

The rationalization given by right wingers tells us that you just don't get it and are thoroughly out of touch.

They didn't even vote.

You could try.

We are seeing the result of a generation raised where no one keeps score so the losing team does not feel bad and everyone gets a participation award.

It was a free election, you lost. Get over it.

"free election"...maybe some of them paid to vote.

So the left get violent when things do not go their way.

Funny how there was not even one protest, let alone violence when Obama was elected twice.

Calm down Nancy.. you'll shit you panties. Crawl back to your safe place ya wuss.

If people want to protest, then let them protest. Why does it bother you so much? You might prefer that Trump changes the law to make protesting illegal.

It bothers me to see rioting, looting, and vandalism, which is what many of these so-callled peaceful protests devolve into.

New Topics

Forum List

Back