What ever happened to the Trump-Wall Street love affair?

Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

Naaaah! Can't be because of any of that.

I blame Hillary.
Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

And remember how THAT ended up...

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg
I was wondering why tech firms were hiring American graduates for the first time since 2004.
I was wondering what was the source for this assertion.
A few hundred graduates I know getting great tech jobs all across the US.
Must kill you; it’s certainly driving Silicon Valley up the wall having to pay 80K+.
Yeah glad I already know you are always full of shit.
You must live a very isolated life.
And you obviously are too lazy too use Google.

Out of one side of their mouths, the Trumpies brag about full employment. Out of the other side of their mouths, the Trumpies whine Americans are jobless because of the foreign darkies.

Positively schizophrenic.

Must be the Democrats fault.

Couldn't have anything to do with trade wars or anything like that.
You mean the trade war that China won?
I don't think anyone wins a trade war.
You don’t think, period.
Wall Street has kicked the ass of the average American since Reagan by selling out to China, India and Mexico and your love of Illegals blinds you.
Wtf kid, why attack me on some wierd tangent when I'm not referring to any of that? Yes, wall street has sold us out over and over again to the highest bidder no matter who or what they may be. That's got nothing to do with my post saying "nobody wins a trade war".

Now tighten up or butt out.
Because the 3 I mentioned did win the trade war.
Not really, no. They may have taken less damage but "win" is certainly not what happened. Also illegal immigrants have little if anything to do with this whether we like them or not.

Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg
I was wondering why tech firms were hiring American graduates for the first time since 2004.
Must kill you; it’s certainly driving Silicon Valley up the wall having to pay 80K+.

Argument from ignorance.

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

You obviously aren’t working with facts again.

Gnat got crushed in a similar OP yesterday....glutton for punishment. Bottom line? Fed raised interest rates because Trump has made the dollar so strong. Every market boom is followed by a profit-taking sell off. Good China news goosed the market 600 points...then the boys got spooked and decided to fleece some rubes with an equal drop the next day. Wall Street is a mental institution....total joke....a mouse runs across the floor and the DJ drops 500 points...why even talk about it? No growth happens there....one guy sells, another guy buys, nothing is created.

Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

I blame Hillary.

I was sort of hoping for some actual support. Like a newsstory citing govt statistics or industry data showing how many openings and how many hires with several years of data

I blame Hillary.

Big American tech companies are snapping up foreign-worker visas

I blame Hillary.

You should keep wondering.
It must kill you that Trump has resurrected an entire job sector for Americans.

President Trump has yet to save the struggling coal industry, numbers ..

As Trump Touts Steel Revival, Investors Still Await Payoff - Bloomberg

Trump's deplorable vision for US steel industry - World - Chinadaily ...

Last edited:

I blame Hillary.

LOL. The premiums for the company I work for went down
Tell us Mr Wizard what effects the Market?
Sure they did.

Lol, they did. Had nothing to do with Rump, but they did

I blame Hillary.

I was sort of hoping for some actual support. Like a newsstory citing govt statistics or industry data showing how many openings and how many hires with several years of data
I belong to a site called Programmer’s Guild and I Google a lot to see if Trump is keeping his promise to stop H1-Bs from and send them home if they’re already here.
So sad to discover that Portfolio Liberals only know how to search for “Trump sucks”.

I blame Hillary.

You should keep wondering.
It must kill you that Trump has resurrected an entire job sector for Americans.

President Trump has yet to save the struggling coal industry, numbers ..

As Trump Touts Steel Revival, Investors Still Await Payoff - Bloomberg

Trump's deplorable vision for US steel industry - World - Chinadaily ...
The next time you hear that chemo takes more than one minute to cure cancer, let me know.
You think everything takes one minute?
Tell us how long your boss gives you on your average project.

I belong to a site called Programmer’s Guild and I Google a lot to see if Trump is keeping his promise to stop H1-Bs from and send them home if they’re already here.
So sad to discover that Portfolio Liberals only know how to search for “Trump sucks”.
You asserted a fact that you didn't, and still haven't, supported. Go fuk yourself. You're failing is not my fault and don't EVER try to blame me for it.

so far, all anyone put up is that outsourcing appears to have fallen

You asserted a fact that you didn't, and still haven't, supported. Go fuk yourself. You're failing is not my fault and don't EVER try to blame me for it.

Don’t brag that you can’t use Google or don’t visit other sites such as TheHill and CNN where tech companies are crying like little bitches.

Infosys hires 2,500 Americans to fill tech jobs once held by visa holders
How embarrassing for you...just one of many results from Americans getting IT jobs.
Now Google H1-Bs, Portfolio Liberal asshole.

The next time you hear that chemo takes more than one minute to cure cancer, let me know.
Tell us how long your boss gives you on your average project

Yes, yes....you're "correct"......Hard work takes time....HOWEVER, according to your ignorant ilk......the ONLY task that should have taken just a "minute" is an investigation on the corruption of the orange charlatan currently infesting the oval office.....LOL

Tell us how long your boss gives you on your average project

Yes, yes....you're "correct"......Hard work takes time....HOWEVER, according to your ignorant ilk......the ONLY task that should have taken just a "minute" is an investigation on the corruption of the orange charlatan currently infesting the oval office.....LOL
Stick to the OP’s topic...the irony!

Forum List

Back