What ever happened to... Lois Lerner????

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
With the passing of Congressman Elijah Cummings, I wonder whatever happened to Lois Lerner and how conservative groups like True The Vote were targeted and maligned by the IRS and People like Cummings. Did True The Vote, and other conservative non-profits, ever get the vindication they deserved? And did Lois Lerner have a dime of her ridiculous government pension taken from her following the investigations she unleashed on conservative non-profits? Just wondering. Anyone?

With the passing of Congressman Elijah Cummings, I wonder whatever happened to Lois Lerner and how conservative groups like True The Vote were targeted and maligned by the IRS and People like Cummings. Did True The Vote, and other conservative non-profits, ever get the vindication they deserved? And did Lois Lerner have a dime of her ridiculous government pension taken from her following the investigations she unleashed on conservative non-profits? Just wondering. Anyone?
Old skanks never die, they just fade away

Katherine Harris for example.

Katherine Harris for example.
Is she an ex-girlfriend?

I remember something about the IRS paying millions to conservative groups...I can't remember if that went to court or if they settled out of court.

To my knowledge LL received no penalties.

She has been fighting to keep the records sealed last I read a few months ago.

Forum List

Back