What Elevation is Your House at?

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.
My house is 5511.8 feet above sea level. :thup:

Elevation Finder
I already know. 3600 ft. And oddly enough even this low it affects cooking times.
Not as much as when I lived in Denver and Cheyenne but some.

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.

Elevation Finder

Are you high man? :420:

Yeah this is a cool tool. I've used it for radio figure-outing. I'm about 3100 right here.
My old GPS used to read out the elevation, except it kept calling it "altitude". Which is kinda scary.
All GPS receivers have altitude info somewhere. Some of the units for cars bury altidude deep but it's in there somewhere. It's part of the GPS position calculation.

Yup, I definitely hit the mark. :thup:
No one types after I hit my mark

Do they little boy
Wow! You really are triggered. What else would I expect from white trash, overcompensating for his or her inferiority complex. :dunno:
Sad that I don't need your appy?
Don't care that don't need the appy....... Love that you're a narcissistic asshole, at least it's something to have fun with. :thup:
You sumbitch fits too...…………….

Yup.

No one types after I hit my mark

Do they little boy
Wow! You really are triggered. What else would I expect from white trash, overcompensating for his or her inferiority complex. :dunno:
Don't care that don't need the appy....... Love that you're a narcissistic asshole, at least it's something to have fun with. :thup:

Yup.

Deplorable Sum Bitch to you

Elevation Finder

Yeah this is a cool tool. I've used it for radio figure-outing. I'm about 3100 right here.
My old GPS used to read out the elevation, except it kept calling it "altitude". Which is kinda scary.
All GPS receivers have altitude info somewhere. Some of the units for cars bury altidude deep but it's in there somewhere. It's part of the GPS position calculation.
Exactly as the satellites that are in geostationary orbit all know their exact height over the mean sea level and as such know the time to that point and the less time to any higher point

Yup.

Deplorable Sum Bitch to you

Okay. :dunno:

Elevation Finder

The point was, they're referring to elevation as "altitude". When I drive my altitude stays a constant zero no matter where I drive --- except for those times they switch gravity off. Which I have to admit, are quite fun. Any time my altitude has been greater than zero, there was usually some suspension repair in my near future.

Elevation Finder
I already know. 3600 ft. And oddly enough even this low it affects cooking times.
Not as much as when I lived in Denver and Cheyenne but some.

Yes it does, I get that too.

Elevation Finder

The point was, they're referring to elevation as "altitude". When I drive my altitude stays a constant zero no matter where I drive --- except for those times they switch gravity off. Which I have to admit, are quite fun. Any time my altitude has been greater than zero, there was usually some suspension repair in my near future.
POGO!

I Liked It Better When It Was 928
I Lived At The Apex Of The Highest Surrounding Hill
Could See All The Displays Across The City On July 4
And My Fancy Computerized Telescope Was Pretty Cool Too

Oh, And Tornadoes
That Was Epic....

Elevation Finder
I get the elevation In The audi ,when I first got down here I was fascinated by it for like a month

900 something feet ....but living in the mountains i can drive up the road and be at 2000 pretty fast

Forum List

Back