What Elevation is Your House at?

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.
My house is 5511.8 feet above sea level. :thup:

Elevation Finder

Are you high man? :420:

Yeah this is a cool tool. I've used it for radio figure-outing. I'm about 3100 right here.
My old GPS used to read out the elevation, except it kept calling it "altitude". Which is kinda scary.

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.

Elevation Finder

Yeah this is a cool tool. I've used it for radio figure-outing. I'm about 3100 right here.
My old GPS used to read out the elevation, except it kept calling it "altitude". Which is kinda scary.
It wouldn't be that scary as long as you had a working parachute.........

Elevation Finder

It wouldn't be that scary as long as you had a working parachute.........

My automotive dexterity is legendary but my machinations tend to be horizontal rather than vertical. :uhh:

I farm out the "altitude" to Evel Knievel.

Last edited:
16.4 ft according to this, but when we bought we were told 13 ft.

Possibly sea level drop, though you want to be sure you don't have any volcanic activity going on. Something to look into.;) I thought I had bought my previous house on top of a volcanic cauldron once,.... but then figured out the problems were just because the mother n Law had a downstairs bedroom.

Elevation Finder
Already have an app for that.

Next

Yawn

393.7 feet above sea level.

Elevation Finder
Already have an app for that.

Next

Yawn
Bet you even have an app for that over inflated ego, don'tcha. :thup:

Elevation Finder

Pogo!

Forum List

Back