What Elevation is Your House at?

620 feet. I knew it was right around 600 feet. Gonna take a lot of Global Warming to get the water up this high.

16.4 ft according to this, but when we bought we were told 13 ft.

16.4 ft according to this, but when we bought we were told 13 ft.

Sink hole?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170714130157-florida-land-olakes-sinkhole-homes-00004005.jpg

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.
My house is 5511.8 feet above sea level. :thup:

Elevation Finder

If you used metrics, it would only be like a third of that number.

Maybe those Euros are on to something after all?

Found a cool resource, it has an elevation finder (among many other tools). You should be able to key in directly on your domicile and find your exact elevation above (or below) sea level.

Elevation Finder

well we are just above sea level but I get high every night.

I guessed 700, it was 712.

On the flood zone maps, about 1 foot of the corner of my garage extends into the flood zone of the neighboring creek. This would complicate flood insurance, if I cared. I just keep the culverts clear, and there's no floods, not even close, not even on day with 7 inches of rain.

Elevation Finder

I's a dirty rotten trick and trap by somebody wanting our elevations for dark and nefarious purposes...

Elevation Finder

I's a dirty rotten trick and trap by somebody wanting our elevations for dark and nefarious purposes...

they need to know how high the oceans need to rise to drown the rest of us....

(that's a joke....)

at the altitude I am at, water boils at 204 degrees.

New Topics

Forum List

Back