What does yours look like?

Wasn't talking about you.
I know that some of my tax money goes towards public health. Does it bother me that my money is going there even though I have only had one hospital visit in the past 50 years? No. Because I know there will come a time when it will be my turn and I'll need it. Maybe I'll suddenly drop dead and never need it. However, the chances of a member of my extended or immediate family needing it are quite high.

I am the health insurance company's worst nightmare.
You're their wet dream. .. becoming their worst nightmare perhaps.

Point being, public health should be a right, not an opportunity to profit. Then we'd all pay far less, eat less. smoke less, drink less... stress less, and have tons less waste.

Pure, and utter horse shit. Liberals and conservatives get along fine, and work together all of the time.

You batshit crazy progressive statists, on the other hand, want to control every aspect of people's lives because your lives suck, so you want to screw up every one elses.

Wow...more profanity and insults....didn't see that coming. LOL

Sure they do. But when you put a hard core conservative into a situation where he is asked to give up for the greater good...you get...well you. Who thinks any sacrifice is an attempt to control every aspect of someone's life. Case in point; gun control.
No, you get you. I have been a supporter of charitable causes all over the world. Progressives, like you, only take. You never give.

Sure you have....make me laugh harder. Yet you support your blob who thinks kids he put in cages are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

That was obummer, your hero, who did that you lying loon.

Point being, public health should be a right, not an opportunity to profit. Then we'd all pay far less, eat less. smoke less, drink less... stress less, and have tons less waste.

There is a reason why medical advances happen faster, and better, in the USA. Money.

No profit motive, no advances. People don't do it for altruism.

Pure, and utter horse shit. Liberals and conservatives get along fine, and work together all of the time.

You batshit crazy progressive statists, on the other hand, want to control every aspect of people's lives because your lives suck, so you want to screw up every one elses.

Sure they do. But when you put a hard core conservative into a situation where he is asked to give up for the greater good...you get...well you. Who thinks any sacrifice is an attempt to control every aspect of someone's life. Case in point; gun control.
No, you get you. I have been a supporter of charitable causes all over the world. Progressives, like you, only take. You never give.

Sure you have....make me laugh harder. Yet you support your blob who thinks kids he put in cages are not entitled to soap and toothpaste.

No. It was your blob.

There is a reason why medical advances happen faster, and better, in the USA. Money.

That works both ways.

So know you want doctors and nurses to work for free?

The money has to come from somewhere

No. It was your blob.

No, it was your obummer. Unfortunately for you there is loads of video evidence to prove it too.

Go suck your master pootins pepe.

No. It was your blob.

No, it was your obummer. Unfortunately for you there is loads of video evidence to prove it too.

Just proved you are either lying, stupid, or both. Your blob doesn't think kids that he put into cages have the right to toothpaste or soap. And you say you care about others? You're a fucking liar.

Gun control is not, and never has been, for the greater good, though.

Sure it has.
Wrong

Sure it has.
Wrong
Wow...with proof like that.... LOL.

Gun control laws are often passed so that the police would have the ability to control crime; thus the greater good.

Sure it has.
Wrong

Gun control laws are often passed so that the police would have the ability to control crime; thus the greater good.

How do they control crime?

No. It was your blob.

Just proved you are either lying, stupid, or both. Your blob doesn't think kids that he put into cages have the right to toothpaste or soap. And you say you care about others? You're a fucking liar.

You project an awful lot. Pootin is paying you way too much though, because you really suck at this.

Sure it has.
Wrong

How do they control crime?
The same way paddling controls a kid acting up in class.

No. It was your blob.

You project an awful lot. Pootin is paying you way too much though, because you really suck at this.
Again, I just proved you to be a liar. Too bad you can't discuss the facts and have to result to name calling. Sucks to be you but, then again...LOL...you know better than anyone how terrible it is to be you.

Actually? Many do. The vast, vast majority of inventions never generate a dime and often come at great cost. And, of course, unlike private insurance costs, "medical advances" barely scratch the surface of "health" costs in this country. Profit is highly overrated. But you knew that. That's why you're here pimping it.

So you want to take a chance, die before you get it and some fatso or smoker reaps the fruit of your labor?

Don't care. I'll be dead. And the insurance companies won't get rich, blow out premiums and make healthcare unaffordable for a large number of the population. The fatties and smokers will die pretty quick. A lot of the fatties drop dead from heart attacks. ....shrug.....(I'm being slightly facetious.)

Forum List

Back