CDZ What Does This Photo Mean To You?

Funny I thought that was what the Secret Service and Capital police were for.
Some time ago I posted about this very thing.
A question is asked, I give my opinion, next thing you know all you guys are telling me I'm wrong.
Nothing ever changes. You guys are so predictable.
So are Libs. Putting razor wire around the Capitol and occupying the city with armed Gestapo while they let in millions of Vermin through our BORDER.

No.They are looting ,burning ,killing cops ,and behaving just as expected.
All avoidable. Cops need to stop killing black people.
Then Blacks need to stop robbing ,raping ,mugging people,and gangbanging. 60% of Black males have felony arrests. 60% of Black Females are on some type of Welfare. Not a good record.

One day I'll be able to tell my grandchildren of how a citizen was welcome in the Capitol. There were no fences, no barricades. You could walk right up to the building and stroll on in. You didn't walk through a metal detector or wait on some line.

It was similar at the White House, where you could walk up to the visitor center and take a tour. Now you need to request a tour through your congressional representative.

Interesting note. Biden is apparently doing away with the current 6-foot fence at the White House and is having it replaced with a 13-foot fence...

One day I'll be able to tell my grandchildren of how a citizen was welcome in the Capitol. There were no fences, no barricades. You could walk right up to the building and stroll on in. You didn't walk through a metal detector or wait on some line.

It was similar at the White House, where you could walk up to the visitor center and take a tour. Now you need to request a tour through your congressional representative.

Interesting note. Biden is apparently doing away with the current 6-foot fence at the White House and is having it replaced with a 13-foot fence...

The democrat party must protect us from Oceania.......they are always on the verge of attacking our Capitol.....

The commies keep c;aiming walls don't work, yet they keep building them, and Pelosi won't tear down the wall around her house.

they now have this media scam going all about how the Evul Trumpsters are going to invade D.C. and kill all the commies. lol they're a bigger joke than their loony base.

Forum List

Back