CDZ What Does This Photo Mean To You?

It's DC, a swamp filled with Congressional slime, always has been.
Except now, it has a fence to protect the vile pieces of shit from both parties.

There was no Insurrection.
If there was, that fence wouldn't be there.

For me it means we must protect members of Congress from insurrectionists.
Ummm almost half of congress were the insurrectionists since 2016, what do you think RESIST means? The FBI does not call the protestors insurrectionist, only RESISTERS deflect their own sins in hopes of smokescreening their treasonous acts that incited the protest.-oops.
download-61.jpg

Our government and the vested interests that control it don’t fear the people. They know they can easily control the people with propaganda promoted by their controlled msm outlets.

I suspect you’ve misunderstood the establishments response to Trump. They didn’t fear him. They knew he would do as he was told (and he did). They just disliked him because he was an ignorant buffoon. He wasn’t against the establishment.
I disagree, the DC elite establishment hated Trump because he threatened to upend their bureaucratic control and expose the corruption at the highest places (CIA, FBI) to name a couple. Also, keep in mind, that Trump was not a career politician like 99.9% of the DC elites. They had a system......Go to Harvard, get a law degree, go into politics.......

He also stepped on their foreign policies that did nothing but line their pockets and put America in more danger. Worst of all, the hated "Orange Man Bad" threatened the sanctity of their religious cult of Climate Change. We were and are now being ruled by the DC elite. Trump threatened that rule. The Wall was particularly egregious to them for it not only stopped future illegal Democrat voters but, cut back cheap labor which the Republican establishment loved. So......In short....He had to go.
I can’t agree. Trump talked as if he was against the establishment, but he wasn’t. He filled his administration with establishment assholes. He did nothing to curtail the establishment and he did it’s bidding for the most part.

Yes the MSM hated him, but they did that to sway public opinion and make money.

I can’t agree. Trump talked as if he was against the establishment, but he wasn’t. He filled his administration with establishment assholes. He did nothing to curtail the establishment and he did it’s bidding for the most part.

I have to agree that he filled his administration with establishment assholes. I think he just didn't know how vicious the DC elite could be. Look, Trump had no idea that Comey was out to get him either. (No one suspected the head of the FBI would fake an inquiry with a fake document floated through a FISA court either). That was a big mistake, they turned around a bit him in the ass. Trump is not a politician or a DC Denizen familiar with the scorched earth political policies of Washington. The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Mr Smith Goes To Washington" except with a bad ending.

Trump is a true Patriot-citizen and did what the Founders intended which was and is to go to Washington and serve the country. He didn't get in office and ensconce himself in the hive and suck the Tax Payer 'honey' like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.

Last edited:

I have to agree that he filled his administration with establishment assholes. I think he just didn't know how vicious the DC elite could be. Look, Trump had no idea that Comey was out to get him either. (No one suspected the head of the FBI would fake an inquiry with a fake document floated through a FISA court either). That was a big mistake, they turned around a bit him in the ass. Trump is not a politician or a DC Denizen familiar with the scorched earth political policies of Washington. The whole thing reminds me of the movie "Mr Smith Goes To Washington" except with a bad ending.

Trump is a true Patriot-citizen and did what the Founders intended which was and is to go to Washington and serve the country. He didn't get in office and ensconce himself in the hive and suck the Tax Payer 'honey' like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
I agree. Trump just isn’t very smart. He failed to recognize that many around him were out to get him. How he doesn’t fire Comey immediately is proof he’s ignorant. We know DC is a den of vipers. Somehow Trump didn’t know this.

He failed to accomplish nearly everything he campaigned on. He exploded the debt yet little went to workers, but Wall Street and the MIC made out handsomely as they always do.

I agree. Trump just isn’t very smart. He failed to recognize that many around him were out to get him. How he doesn’t fire Comey immediately is proof he’s ignorant. We know DC is a den of vipers. Somehow Trump didn’t know this.

He failed to accomplish nearly everything he campaigned on. He exploded the debt yet little went to workers, but Wall Street and the MIC made out handsomely as they always do.
If you ain't in the DC elite you ain't got a chance. Like you said it's a den of vipers. I don't recall any early 'news' stories anywhere about Comey. Only later did the right wing media start questioning and getting alternate information. No one knew or was very smart. I watched the whole thing unfold with the hearings and Comey looking all so 'official' with his terse and sometimes arrogant replies. No, I don't blame Trump for not knowing, in fact, I think it's a good thing that the depth of the corruption in DC has now been unveiled.

The economy before COVID was booming, in fact, even the MSM reported it was the best economy in our lifetime. Gas prices went down, interest rates were low but money for lending was abundant causing the housing market to rise, Rocket Man got fizzled, we started pulling out of useless wars, our so-called 'allies' were made to pony up, China was brought to its knees, we pulled out of the stupid Climate accord saving billions.......and more. So, no I do not agree with your last statement.

If you ain't in the DC elite you ain't got a chance. Like you said it's a den of vipers. I don't recall any early 'news' stories anywhere about Comey. Only later did the right wing media start questioning and getting alternate information. No one knew or was very smart. I watched the whole thing unfold with the hearings and Comey looking all so 'official' with his terse and sometimes arrogant replies. No, I don't blame Trump for not knowing, in fact, I think it's a good thing that the depth of the corruption in DC has now been unveiled.

The economy before COVID was booming, in fact, even the MSM reported it was the best economy in our lifetime. Gas prices went down, interest rates were low but money for lending was abundant causing the housing market to rise, Rocket Man got fizzled, we started pulling out of useless wars, our so-called 'allies' were made to pony up, China was brought to its knees, we pulled out of the stupid Climate accord saving billions.......and more. So, no I do not agree with your last statement.
Had covid not happened and he did a better job handling the George Floyd murder, he likely gets re-elected. He’s just not smart enough to get it done.

Last edited:
Had covid not happened and he did a better job handling the George Floyd murder, he likely gets re-elected. He’s just not smart enough to get it done.
The drastic and draconian COVID reaction by Democrat ruled high density States was orchestrated by the DNC to kill Trump's economy. The virus is not a hoax but the REACTION is. George Floyd was a druggie who essentially died of an overdose. That was also a hoax perpetrated by the left. I really don't know what you expected Trump to do. The decisions were all individual State mandates. If Trump would have tried to write EOs going against business closures and mask mandates you can bet your sweet ass the Democrats would try to hang him on being a tyrant.

We are ruled by DC bureaucrats and have been for some time. Our representatives are puppets for big money including foreign countries, George Soros' 'foundations' etc. The 'rich' in this country are all on the left and they are trying to float the lie that the rich are on the right. Politics is a power struggle, not 'statesmanship' I hope Trump somehow learns and comes back stronger.

Last edited:
It's a signal to the MFers that the time for pussyfooting around...is over!

Let them try that stunt again and see what happens.

A very good sign.

Forum List

Back