CDZ What Does This Photo Mean To You?

It means Washington politicians are beefing up their security. Now I’m not advocating violence against them. I think that would be abhorrent. However there is a degree of poetic justice, because they do a lot of instigating violence.

View attachment 463749

For me, it means our government fears We The People.
If only that were true.
It is true, they just spent 5 years in fear that Trump would get re-elected, launched a fake inquisition, launched 2 fake impeachments, and stuffed ballot boxes. The People have had enough and the DC bureaucrats know it.
Our government and the vested interests that control it don’t fear the people. They know they can easily control the people with propaganda promoted by their controlled msm outlets.

I suspect you’ve misunderstood the establishments response to Trump. They didn’t fear him. They knew he would do as he was told (and he did). They just disliked him because he was an ignorant buffoon. He wasn’t against the establishment.

View attachment 463749

For me, it means our government fears We The People.

For me, my first thought was "What idiots".

Thinking back to my 8th grade trip to D.C. and looking at the capitol from a similar view, I remember how impressive it looked even from a distance. Up close I felt very small and insignificant in comparison, and to say I was "in awe" would be an understatement, but of course at that time I had early signs of nerd-city in my future.

Looking at this photo it's just plain sad. A sad reminder of how the US has taken many steps backwards in time, using a fence instead of modern security measures that would eliminate the need for this eye-sore of a fence. Well, at least they removed that coiled barbed wire they had at the top.

Was it a cost thing to not install drones and have security detail man the eyes? Congress approving hundreds of millions of spending by the day yet the next day switching up to cost-cutting measures to secure the US Capitol Who cares what it looks like! lol

Our government and the vested interests that control it don’t fear the people. They know they can easily control the people with propaganda promoted by their controlled msm outlets.

I suspect you’ve misunderstood the establishments response to Trump. They didn’t fear him. They knew he would do as he was told (and he did). They just disliked him because he was an ignorant buffoon. He wasn’t against the establishment.
I disagree, the DC elite establishment hated Trump because he threatened to upend their bureaucratic control and expose the corruption at the highest places (CIA, FBI) to name a couple. Also, keep in mind, that Trump was not a career politician like 99.9% of the DC elites. They had a system......Go to Harvard, get a law degree, go into politics.......

He also stepped on their foreign policies that did nothing but line their pockets and put America in more danger. Worst of all, the hated "Orange Man Bad" threatened the sanctity of their religious cult of Climate Change. We were and are now being ruled by the DC elite. Trump threatened that rule. The Wall was particularly egregious to them for it not only stopped future illegal Democrat voters but, cut back cheap labor which the Republican establishment loved. So......In short....He had to go.

Last edited:
Not much, in terms of what else is going on. wouldn't be right but no objection to fencing in those who wont take minimal effort to eradicate the virus.

Not much, in terms of what else is going on. wouldn't be right but no objection to fencing in those who wont take minimal effort to eradicate the virus.
Shutting down a whole country and stifling it's economic engine is not a minimal effort. It is draconian and tyrannical. Now those who ruined our booming economy, quarantined our children, shut down businesses, etc. are the ones fencing themselves off from the ones they hurt.

it means donny's base didn't stand back nor stood by ... but committed insurrection & it's a necessary barrier to help prevent it from occurring again.

duh.

it means donny's base didn't stand back nor stood by ... but committed insurrection & it's a necessary barrier to help prevent it from occurring again.

duh.

The TRUMPmob did what was expected

Stop Congress from confirming Biden

Funny I thought that was what the Secret Service and Capital police were for.
Some time ago I posted about this very thing.
A question is asked, I give my opinion, next thing you know all you guys are telling me I'm wrong.
Nothing ever changes. You guys are so predictable.
Is you really the angry tiktoker (angry reactions)? He seems like a good guy despite the angry face

Last edited:

Forum List

Back