CDZ What Does This Photo Mean To You?

View attachment 463749

For me, it means our government fears We The People.
It means walls are racist.
Walls feel nothing, say nothing and hear nothing.

' say nothing ?

really?
They don't speak English if that is what you are getting at.
The Great Wall of China didn't make a statement?

The Berlin Wall didn't make a statement?

a wall around a swimming pool doesn't make a statement?
It is a border to let you realize yer limits.
So we have no right to protest?

What Does This Photo Mean To You?-TopicTitle

It means the former President had a fence put around the WH before the election, and the WH have not taken it down yet because the last time folks came to say hi in D.C they nearly hung the Congress.

Funny I thought that was what the Secret Service and Capital police were for.
Some time ago I posted about this very thing.
A question is asked, I give my opinion, next thing you know all you guys are telling me I'm wrong.
Nothing ever changes. You guys are so predictable.
Hey who protects the blacks down the street getting slaughtered? Do they get a security fence?

Funny I thought that was what the Secret Service and Capital police were for.
Some time ago I posted about this very thing.
A question is asked, I give my opinion, next thing you know all you guys are telling me I'm wrong.
Nothing ever changes. You guys are so predictable.
Jut like a liberal, dissenting opinions are not permitted,

It means the former President had a fence put around the WH before the election, and the WH have not taken it down yet because the last time folks came to say hi in D.C they nearly hung the Congress.
Jan 6 was after the election.

That fence is a symbolic act by Nancy Pelosi to manifest her lie that the Federal Government is effectively under siege.

The Media has let the Leftists get away with the preposterous claim that a right-wing militia tried to take down the Federal Government on January 6th WITHOUT WEAPONS! Indeed, they have allowed the FBI to deem Bear Repellant as a "lethal weapon" in order to support the fiction.

To paraphrase Ronaldus Maximus, "Mr Biden, tear down that fucking wall!"

Jan 6 was after the election.
The wall in the photo was put up after the election. I asked what that fence meant to folks not what some other fence means.

If those kind of fences were installed in many cities across the nation then the BLM insurrectionists would have a more difficult time burning, looting, rioting, murdering and generally attacking the government.

That is what I thought when I saw the picture.

Of course the real message is that DC is run by assholes that are afraid of patriots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back