What does the future look like for Putin?

There have been many reports that Vlad's BMW is no longer hitting on all cylinders, as it were. His borscht has dripped off his spoon. His ikra has slid off its cracker. But up until this invasion, he was still an integrated player on the national stage.

But now, is he literally going to be treated as a war criminal, isolated in the Kremlin? Will he ever get back outside those walls, to the West? Is he now a psychotic despot in decay, paranoid of everyone and everything around him? What does this guy look like in five, ten years, and how will he now be treated globally?

It also makes me wonder if a guy who's lost his marbles and is still in control of all those nukes will decide "fuck it", and do a global version of what Hitler did in his bunker.

I'm more concerned that Biden has nuclear launch codes

There have been many reports that Vlad's BMW is no longer hitting on all cylinders, as it were. His borscht has dripped off his spoon. His ikra has slid off its cracker. But up until this invasion, he was still an integrated player on the national stage.

But now, is he literally going to be treated as a war criminal, isolated in the Kremlin? Will he ever get back outside those walls, to the West? Is he now a psychotic despot in decay, paranoid of everyone and everything around him? What does this guy look like in five, ten years, and how will he now be treated globally?

It also makes me wonder if a guy who's lost his marbles and is still in control of all those nukes will decide "fuck it", and do a global version of what Hitler did in his bunker.

Putin will stand for war crimes just the same as some of our presidents have stood for war crimes. Zero, zip, nodda. Unless Putin is overthrown by his own people.

Guy, you need to get over your learning disability, then you can come and talk to me.

A lot of people didn't want to do sanctions. The Germans certainly didn't. Biden held the line.
hahaha yeah wow just wow

maybe if he hadn’t lifted sanctions on that putin pipeline to germany, the germans wouldn’t of been so concerned about russia

geez wow a coalition! hahaha

Xi will keep Pootie under wraps.
China has the real design to take America under.
And it doesn't involve nukes.
Just self greed by our traitorous American politicians.
Putin gets the 2nd's, that will be enuff for him!

Forum List

Back