What does the Bible say about Transgenderism?

Have you ever gossiped, according to the bible, that is a sin. Leviticus 19:16

Also, have you ever divorced and remarried, that is a sin as well. Mark 10:11-12

Leviticus 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the Lord. King James Version, All sin and blasphamy will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. They that do that will not be able to forgive anyone. Devils don't forgive anyone. The woman at the well was divorced 5 times, not, according to man, married with the man she was living with. Christs enemies who were born of fornication would have stoned her to death.​

I love it how people exercise their human rights and Republican godbotherers get their arse kicked.
Right wing authoritarianism is still searching for a home.
There is the marrage supper of the lamb. Jesus is not sinning when he marries males and females. They will still have genitalia. You hate that. Meats for the belly and the belly for meats are the only things that will be destroyed. Sorry about that.

There is the marrage supper of the lamb. Jesus is not sinning when he marries males and females. They will still have genitalia. You hate that. Meats for the belly and the belly for meats are the only things that will be destroyed. Sorry about that.

Here we Go again. More childish bible quotes from the children of God.
You are the best advertisement for atheism I have seen

Leviticus 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the Lord. King James Version, All sin and blasphamy will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. They that do that will not be able to forgive anyone. Devils don't forgive anyone. The woman at the well was divorced 5 times, not, according to man, married with the man she was living with. Christs enemies who were born of fornication would have stoned her to death.​

who stoned a divorced woman or a divorced woman who lived
with a man?

It's amazing how these Christian groups have lost their minds.

I mean i like remember back during the Reagan era i think most Christians back then were like that religion should stay out of government and public life.

But seems come after 9/11, all of a sudden, Christians are pushing for prayer in school and America to become a Christian nation.

When 20 or 30 years ago, when Christian groups weren't doing that at all.

There is also a bible verse about not helping the poor, but i wonder how many Christians went out of their way to try to give a homeless person some food.

It is implying that when you didn't try to give a homeless person food, that it is the same as not helping Jesus when he was hungry.

Prayer is constant. It is a connection to the Holy Spirit, not bowing. Muslims make the same mistake. learn to see Jesus in people. Jamie's 1:26 - 27 KJV needs to stay out of public life? How does a person keep Jamie's 1:26 - 27 out of public life? Church leaders don't know their own book. OH - yes - Christian. You don't have money? walk on the sidewalk as if you were a cow. I will say no to your requests, not having money. Real giving cannot be real untill the entier world changes.
Whoever is sexually intimate with another mammal being seen, will be tormented with death threats. Some Christen that is, using satanic laws that should not exist. Sounds like a fornicating enemy of Jesus. Same thing with a person accused of being a pedophile. A person with nude art of a young whatever, are treated badly. Christ is that way with people? People don't know Christ.

Here we Go again. More childish bible quotes from the children of God.
You are the best advertisement for atheism I have seen
It is the truth. You hate that. The body has to change in order to exist in God's presence, as he is. Wicked will call for the mountains to cover them or drown. You are heading in that direction. Wicked die forever, unlike what the church teaches. It is not wicked to suck the Phallic member or your kind own or that of another species. It is not wicked to put your spongey member into a mammal of your species or that of another. It is not evil to be seen naked by a teenager. That is ridiculous. The church makes people think all of that is evil. The church is evil. Do you see where I am coming from now?

Last edited:
Prayer is constant. It is a connection to the Holy Spirit, not bowing. Muslims make the same mistake. learn to see Jesus in people. Jamie's 1:26 - 27 KJV needs to stay out of public life? How does a person keep Jamie's 1:26 - 27 out of public life? Church leaders don't know their own book. OH - yes - Christian. You don't have money? walk on the sidewalk as if you were a cow. I will say no to your requests, not having money. Real giving cannot be real untill the entier world changes.
Whoever is sexually intimate with another mammal being seen, will be tormented with death threats. Some Christen that is, using satanic laws that should not exist. Sounds like a fornicating enemy of Jesus. Same thing with a person accused of being a pedophile. A person with nude art of a young whatever, are treated badly. Christ is that way with people? People don't know Christ.

Wut

It is the truth. You hate that. The body has to change in order to exist in God's presence, as he is. Wicked will call for the mountains to cover them or drown. You are heading in that direction. Wicked die forever, unlike what the church teaches. It is not wicked to suck the Phallic member or your kind own or that of another species. It is not wicked to put your spongey member into a mammal of your species or that of another. It is not evil to be seen naked by a teenager. That is ridiculous. The church makes people think all of that is evil. The church is evil. Do you see where I am coming from now?

I can see where you are coming from alright.

You are stark raving mad and should return to the asylum from which you came from

Have you ever gossiped, according to the bible, that is a sin. Leviticus 19:16

Also, have you ever divorced and remarried, that is a sin as well. Mark 10:11-12
Everyone sins.........if you say you have not you are deceiving yourself.....your point? My point was reveling your IGNORANCE concerning Covenants......yet again you quote passages from the old law that was expressly for ONE NATION........Israel and attempt to apply them to the New Covenant.

The eating of all meat is allowed under the New Testament as long as thanksgiving is given to God. Yet you ignorantly attempted to apply the OLD LAW to gentile nations.

Example: You logic or rather lack thereof.........we should all be bond to the Laws of England because our (the U.S.) system of jurisprudence was by majority grounded to Blackstone's commentaries on the Laws of England.

Again.........there are 2 Testaments (laws/oracles) ......the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Doubt you'll find anything about "genders" in the Bible. Wasn't until the character Radar on Mash the TV show that most Americans even THOUGHT about "gender".. Guess you'll have to look up Radar on Mash to get that humor... LOL...
Could we please just call it "sex"?

Gender reminds me of Latin class.

Everyone sins.........if you say you have not you are deceiving yourself.....your point? My point was reveling your IGNORANCE concerning Covenants......yet again you quote passages from the old law that was expressly for ONE NATION........Israel and attempt to apply them to the New Covenant.

The eating of all meat is allowed under the New Testament as long as thanksgiving is given to God. Yet you ignorantly attempted to apply the OLD LAW to gentile nations.

Example: You logic or rather lack thereof.........we should all be bond to the Laws of England because our (the U.S.) system of jurisprudence was by majority grounded to Blackstone's commentaries on the Laws of England.

Again.........there are 2 Testaments (laws/oracles) ......the Old Testament and the New Testament.

The point is: No one follows biblical laws to the letter, Christian or Jew. If a Christian going to cherry pick the biblical laws they want to follow and ignore the laws they don't, then why not ignore the laws that depict people of a certain sexual orientation or gender identity as being worthy of condemnation? Justifying a personal bias on an ancient biblical law when you blatantly ignore other ancient biblical laws doesn't seem like something Jesus would do.

I noticed also that the law against crossdressing in the bible is actually in the OT, which you say is the old law and no longer followed by Christians.

That is actually in the same part of the bible that also says people can't eat pork, can't work on the sabbath, shouldn't gossip about others.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is the reason younger people are moving away from the church.

They see judgemental self righteous Holier than thou types who are quick to judge and cast the first stone.

I wonder how many Christians who are quick to judge ever looked at a woman lustfully or cheated on their spouse.

Y'all are forgetting a important verse that Jesus taught to the Pharaisees.

They see judgemental self righteous Holier than thou types who are quick to judge and cast the first stone.
In my opinion, doubtful. Don't kid yourself, LGBTQ are the last to be immune from that "Holier Than Thou" projection, so if churches and synagogues are, in fact, filled with "Holier than thou", they would feel right at home.

Holiness is a trait that belongs to God, a trait all hunger for. Just as we go outside to bask in sunlight, we go to church to bask in holiness. We do both for our overall health.

My opinion: (To be taken lightly with a grain of salt ;) ) - Many people of faith and atheists are not going to church because they feel their spiritual health is great, just like most of us aren't in the hospital because we feel our physical health is great. Is it surprising that LGBTQ want to remain with the majority outside of church, because they, too, feel their spiritual health is just fine?

In my opinion, doubtful. Don't kid yourself, LGBTQ are the last to be immune from that "Holier Than Thou" projection, so if churches and synagogues are, in fact, filled with "Holier than thou", they would feel right at home.

Holiness is a trait that belongs to God, a trait all hunger for. Just as we go outside to bask in sunlight, we go to church to bask in holiness. We do both for our overall health.

My opinion: (To be taken lightly with a grain of salt ;) ) - Many people of faith and atheists are not going to church because they feel their spiritual health is great, just like most of us aren't in the hospital because we feel our physical health is great. Is it surprising that LGBTQ want to remain with the majority outside of church, because they, too, feel their spiritual health is just fine?

Well what i remember is one time i crossdressed and a religious woman said "the blood of jesus is against you"

So who is the one who is holier than thou me or the woman who said that "jesus is against me"?

The point is: No one follows biblical laws to the letter, Christian or Jew. If a Christian going to cherry pick the biblical laws they want to follow and ignore the laws they don't, then why not ignore the laws that depict people of a certain sexual orientation or gender identity as being worthy of condemnation? Justifying a personal bias on an ancient biblical law when you blatantly ignore other ancient biblical laws doesn't seem like something Jesus would do.

I noticed also that the law against crossdressing in the bible is actually in the OT, which you say is the old law and no longer followed by Christians.

That is actually in the same part of the bible that also says people can't eat pork, can't work on the sabbath, shouldn't gossip about others.
To the letter? Can't see the forest for the trees? Its a matter of "Literalism"....the OLD LAW, and "Spiritualism"....the New Law.

That is the entire point..........the Old Law was to be followed to the letter and there was no method of remitting sin (salvation only existed under the old law by the GRACE of GOD) because NO ONE ever lived the OLD LAW, "to the letter"......save one, Christ Jesus. (Heb. 4:14) Jesus was born under the law, (the OLD LAW), born of a woman, lived his entire life under the law and SINNED NOT.

We do not live under a covenant that follows law TO THE LETTER..........we live under a New Testament Covenant of Grace where the LETTER KILLETH and SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE. Its a contrast between the 2 covenants (2 Cor. 3:6-8) Meaning. The commandments are not written in stone as was the circumstance under the OLD LAW, the commandments are written on the heart of those who believe, these are the followers of God's word today. As found in prophecy.....the OLD LAW would pass away and New Law would come into effect......and create a New Covenant a New Nation, i.e., a New Kingdom of God a SPIRITUAL KINGDOM....that exists within the heart of every believer (Jer. 31:31-34, Luke 17:21) A New Heaven and a New Earth.

You will obey the oracles of the New Testament of Grace......not because of what's written in stone (the 10 commandments) but because of what is written ON YOUR HEART.....if you love our Lord You will obey Him, if you slip......He is there still standing between our sin and God. Jesus has already paid the price for our sin when He became the perfect sacrificial lamb in fulfilling the LETTER OF THE LAW.

Today.........we live under a covenant that has an advocate (someone that stands between our sin and God).......that advocate is Christ Jesus who readily forgives our sin when we confess in prayer to him our shortcomings ......Jesus is our High Priest and we are all members of His Church/Kingdom/Nation and members of a royal priesthood. (1 Peter 2:9-10, Heb.4)

What? Should we sin willingly with the knowledge that we can be forgiven? "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How can we who died to sin continue to sill live in it? Know ye not that so many of us that were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death? .....................for he who has died is freed from sin." -- Romans 6:3-7

"If we confess our sins, He (Jesus as our advocate) is faithful and just (just is the key word.....God knows when one really repents from a sin of mistake or omission....i.e., turns away from that sin) to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." -- 1 John 1:9.

There is only "1" sin that can't be forgiven.......THE UNREPENTANT SIN. Sometimes there is a sin that is impossible to turn away from, when this happens you have Blasphemed against the Holy Spirit of God.....that sin is a sin that you with premeditation consistently refuse to turn from. You can't live in sin and be forgiven.....when this happens you, yourself hide your face from God. "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear." -- Isa. 59:2

Last edited:
So who is the one who is holier than thou me or the woman who said that "jesus is against me"?
You feel holier than that woman, do you not? That being noted, I had never heard that phrase before now, and I was horrified by something that wasn't even said to me or in my presence. If no one has apologized for that woman, please accept my apologies at this late date.

Let's focus instead on what Jesus did say: "Your sins are forgiven." Not once did he say, "Your sins will be forgiven once I shed my blood for you.." It was a simple statement that caused an uproar in his day. "Sins are forgiven." The religious leaders of his time said he had no authority to say such a thing, and Jesus asserted authority had been given to him by the Father and that he was doing the will of God.

Here's the deal. I teach and I have never reported a student for dress code violations, solely because I do not notice what anyone is (or is not) wearing. I've always been that way. A classroom of kids could walk in naked and I truly think I wouldn't blink an eye simply because I would not notice. Nothing to be proud of, just simple fact. You could sit right next to me in church and while I would notice your eyes and your smile, I would not notice what you have on.

So, ask yourself: Why did you choose that outfit to wear to church? Did you do it to glorify God or did you do it to call attention to yourself? Sunday is God's day; church is His time. For His part, I can imagine God giving you a smile and a loving hug. He would put aside Himself for you. The question each of us should ask ourselves is whether we can put aside ourselves for Him. Just for an hour, one day a week. Because the rest of that week truly does belong to us.

In any case, I hope you have happier experiences the next time you run into someone of faith. Each of us is unique, and I think you just happened to run into one of the more unique that particular Sunday.

To the letter? Can't see the forest for the trees? Its a matter of "Literalism"....the OLD LAW, and "Spiritualism"....the New Law.

That is the entire point..........the Old Law was to be followed to the letter and there was no method of remitting sin (salvation only existed under the old law by the GRACE of GOD) because NO ONE ever lived the OLD LAW, "to the letter"......save one, Christ Jesus. (Heb. 4:14) Jesus was born under the law, (the OLD LAW), born of a woman, lived his entire life under the law and SINNED NOT.

We do not live under a covenant that follows law TO THE LETTER..........we live under a New Testament Covenant of Grace where the LETTER KILLETH and SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE. Its a contrast between the 2 covenants (2 Cor. 3:6-8) Meaning. The commandments are not written in stone as was the circumstance under the OLD LAW, the commandments are written on the heart of those who believe, these are the followers of God's word today. As found in prophecy.....the OLD LAW would pass away and New Law would come into effect......and create a New Covenant a New Nation, i.e., a New Kingdom of God a SPIRITUAL KINGDOM....that exists within the heart of every believer (Jer. 31:31-34, Luke 17:21) A New Heaven and a New Earth.

You will obey the oracles of the New Testament of Grace......not because of what's written in stone (the 10 commandments) but because of what is written ON YOUR HEART.....if you love our Lord You will obey Him, if you slip......He is there still standing between our sin and God. Jesus has already paid the price for our sin when He became the perfect sacrificial lamb in fulfilling the LETTER OF THE LAW.

Today.........we live under a covenant that has an advocate (someone that stands between our sin and God).......that advocate is Christ Jesus who readily forgives our sin when we confess in prayer to him our shortcomings ......Jesus is our High Priest and we are all members of His Church/Kingdom/Nation and members of a royal priesthood. (1 Peter 2:9-10, Heb.4)

What? Should we sin willingly with the knowledge that we can be forgiven? "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How can we who died to sin continue to sill live in it? Know ye not that so many of us that were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death? .....................for he who has died is freed from sin." -- Romans 6:3-7

"If we confess our sins, He (Jesus as our advocate) is faithful and just (just is the key word.....God knows when one really repents from a sin of mistake or omission....i.e., turns away from that sin) to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." -- 1 John 1:9.

There is only "1" sin that can't be forgiven.......THE UNREPENTANT SIN. Sometimes there is a sin that is impossible to turn away from, when this happens you have Blasphemed against the Holy Spirit of God.....that sin is a sin that you with premeditation consistently refuse to turn from. You can't live in sin and be forgiven.....when this happens you, yourself hide your face from God. "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear." -- Isa. 59:2

I mean, people view the bible as inerrant and unchanging when it concerns LGBT people, but like the other parts of the bible, they say are no longer followed when they are in the bible.

I'm like, if the other parts are no longer followed, then how come they are in the bible?

Isn't the bible God's word and that God's word is unchanging?

Seems parts of the bible contradict other parts.

I mean, people view the bible as inerrant and unchanging when it concerns LGBT people, but like the other parts of the bible, they say are no longer followed when they are in the bible.

I'm like, if the other parts are no longer followed, then how come they are in the bible?

Isn't the bible God's word and that God's word is unchanging?

Seems parts of the bible contradict other parts.

Last shall be first? Why are they in Bible? Why study the Old Scriptures if they do not apply? (Romans 15:4), "For whatsoever were written afore time, were written for our learning, that we though patience and comfort of scriptures might have hope." ......i.e., we learn from the mistakes made by the peoples of Biblical Israel, as that was the purpose of the Old Testament.....to be a guide to the world. God knew that under the New Testament there would be no Jew/Gentile, Male/Female, Bond/Free.........all would become one through Christ Jesus and be heirs to the promise made to father Abraham (Gal. 3:28-29).

That's why I pointed out your ignorance of the scriptures. I simply proved you wrong in relation to what constitutes sin according to the actual content of the scriptures. Its not that people are judging in error...........judgement is allowed when its "righteous judgment". (Matt. 7:1-5) The wages for all sin is the same.........death, not physical death as man has been destined to physically die since the first man, ADAM brought the curse of physical upon all mankind. (Rom. 5:12) The death that should be feared is the death that puts a man's soul and spirit asunder.....its THE WORD OF GOD that judges.......not me or anyone that points out sin via a presentation of Book, Chapter and Verse. (Heb. 4:11-13)

I judge no one........I have not professed to writing one word found to exist in the Holy Scriptures. Sin is Sin. You will not hear me defend any sin or place one sin above another (with the exception of the sin that is unrepentant). Christians are no different than the LGBT people.........they are promised nothing extra other than having a advocate with our Lord Jesus who has died for sins. The only difference between the Christian Sinner and the Unrepentant Sinner is Forgiveness/Grace. No one human being is better or superior to another. The words of Christ judge everyone the same, (John 12:48)

God would have all men come to the knowledge of the truth and be saved. (1 Tim. 2:3,4) You can't defend Homosexuality no more than you can defend Adultery, Fornication, Thievery, Sodomy.....etc., the wages for all is the same. (1 Cor. 6:9-10).

But all can be forgiven.....as long as life exists, HOPE EXISTS.......with repentance.

Last edited:
That's why I pointed out your ignorance of the scriptures. I simply proved you wrong in relation to what constitutes sin according to actual content of the scriptures. Its not that people are judging in error...........judgement is allowed when its "righteous judgment". (Matt. 7:1-5) The wages for all sin is the same.........death, not physical death as man has been destined to physically die since the first man, ADAM brought the curse of physical upon all mankind. (Rom. 5:12) The death that should be feared is the death that puts a man's soul and spirit asunder.....its THE WORD OF GOD that judges.......not me or anyone that points out sin via a presentation of Book, Chapter and Verse. (Heb. 4:11-13)

I judge no one........I have not professed to writing one word found to exist in the Holy Scriptures. Sin is Sin. You will not hear me defend any sin or place one sin above another (with the exception of the sin that is unrepentant). Christians are no different than the LGBT people.........they are promised nothing extra other than having a advocate with our Lord Jesus who has died for sins. The only difference between the Christian Sinner and the Unrepentant Sinner is Forgiveness/Grace.

You're using the bible to justify your bigotry, thankfully the younger generation, kids and young adults don't harbor such prejudices. I seen among younger people that to be anti-LGBT is to lose friends.

But seems among older people, they don't feel someone should lose friends simply for their bigotry.

And the same bible that says that crossdressing is bad.

Also, what's this? A passage actually saying a rapist can get away with rape by paying a girl's father some coins?

During the times of slavery, pro slavery bigots used the bible to justify slavery and said it was "God's will a certain people were to be treated as less then human" What could they say, what can we say, in the present we see people using the bible to justify their anti LGBT prejudices such as the slave holders of the 1800s did to justify slavery.

You're using the bible to justify your bigotry, thankfully the younger generation, kids and young adults don't harbor such prejudices. I seen among younger people that to be anti-LGBT is to lose friends.

But seems among older people, they don't feel someone should lose friends simply for their bigotry.

And the same bible that says that crossdressing is bad.

Also, what's this? A passage actually saying a rapist can get away with rape by paying a girl's father some coins?

During the times of slavery, pro slavery bigots used the bible to justify slavery and said it was "God's will a certain people were to be treated as less then human" What could they say, what can we say, in the present we see people using the bible to justify their anti LGBT prejudices such as the slave holders of the 1800s did to justify slavery.

Yeah....if you keep repeating a logical fallacy enough it will become truth and not circular logic. As I have said before, I once knew someone like you who never admitted to a mistake........he thought he did ONCE, but turns out he was not wrong......merely mistaking. :abgg2q.jpg:

You accuse someone of BIGTORY yet......every post you present is bigoted against Christians and the word of God. Go figure........a typical liberal response. You accuse others of the activity that you are engaging. :popcorn:

I especially enjoy your confession that you are more concerned about LOSING FRIENDS (seeking the accolades of this world) above the word of God. Again.......typical. Like the majority of NBA players........you'd rather LOOK GOOD IN PUBLIC while losing than win by being a team player. Its all about the bling, bling. :eusa_shhh: You don't have to reveal your "immaturity" your words prove it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back