What does Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh have in common?

I find it amazing that so many consider these three, "news". :eek:

So am I. Mainly because none of them are 'journalists', nor are their programs 'news'.... they are fucking commentators. Anyone who doesn't know the difference is too stupid to debate news media.

Go back to class, little girl. I remember when the news came on news channels. That was probably before your time.
OK. Then why do you keep calling Beck news? Age does not automatically make one bright. Case in point.

All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

Sean Hannity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm.....college dropouts, no public office, no military service........earning 7 digits, and kicking the crap out of "intelligent and enlightened" liberals who've attempted talk radio and on network TV in ratings, as Air America went bankrupt, NPR is barely listened to, and MSNBC has fewer viewers and a Milwaukee Brewers vs Toronto Blue Jays baseball game.

Could.....hard work be the answer? Thats a foreign phrase to liberals on the left, but those men have worked very hard for what they have, agree with them or not, but their work ethics cannot be denied. Nor their talent within their career fields. Jealousy is ugly.
Are you suggesting that because they have high ratings they are correct? Is that the standard?

They all project, as a psychiatrist would say. They all claim to use "unassailable logic" when, in fact, they use specious logic.

They are fear mongering frauds who deserve nothing. Yet their adherents seem to believe they are messengers of the political gods. It would be interesting to have an educated audience critique their collective work.

So am I. Mainly because none of them are 'journalists', nor are their programs 'news'.... they are fucking commentators. Anyone who doesn't know the difference is too stupid to debate news media.

Go back to class, little girl. I remember when the news came on news channels. That was probably before your time.

Then maybe age has impacted on your ability to differentiate between 'news' and 'comment'. Because Beck is not a journalist - nor does he claim to be. He's a commentator... That's completely different.

Still waiting for your 'evidence' of Beck wanting to hit people with shovels and shoot them in the head.

Sorry for the delay. We've been in the Tennessee floodwaters, rescuing people who didn't find it necessary to leave their homes, when flooding was imminent. So the "hard work" that is a "foreign phrase to the liberals on the left", really weighs on one's mind, while they're walking around wet, from the waist down, for 16 hours straight. And pulling bodies from the floodwaters, floating facedown. I've been angry and anxious, since May 1st. So give a few moments to produce an "unedited" video of Glenn Beck; because that will be a challenge. So don't lose hope, Millennial one. I'm working on it. And if I don't find one that convinces me, I will admit that I was wrong.

WOW! All three are Idiots! Thats what they have in common! NOT ONE of them ever says anything that has actual fact behind it, especially Beck! They are all psycho talkers!! Dont get me started on that idiot Palin!

WOW! All three are Idiots! Thats what they have in common! NOT ONE of them ever says anything that has actual fact behind it, especially Beck! They are all psycho talkers!! Dont get me started on that idiot Palin!

Calm down little guy.

While I agree with all three are Idiots, Don't say they never say anything Factual.. That's silly.

But then again, Your name Isn't a Surprise with a post like this...

Do you also say these things about Maddow and Olbermann?

Have never listened to any of them. I know Limbaugh and Beck make about $30 million a year, read it somewhere. I would rather find my own info and not rely on a Talking Head that is only worried about his ratings.

I find it amazing that so many consider these three, "news". :eek:

Where you born stupid? Do you know what an editorial is? It's found it most every NEWSpaper as is opinion columns.

Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh...

Well, my first answer is, all three would know that the title of this thread should read:

What do Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh have in common?

Not "What does..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back