What does NAACP Really Stand 4?

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
National Advancement of "Colored" People does not fit the acronym. So, is it really the National African-American Communist Party? I've reached My threshold.

Money for nothin and white chicks for free.
They are in Dire Straits if the Kyle Yorlets killing was an NAACP planned and precipitated as a black terrorist campaign aimed at Matthew Lauria over Johnny Storm. Hmmm... Jussie Smollet was in Chicago as Into the Dark: Down came out

It stands for National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, but in 1967, many thought NAACP stood for Never Antagonize Adam Clayton Powell.

Yeah, I was just asking... mainly to get a jab in and discuss what happened to Kyle Yorlets and that I have a very strong sense of the NAACP's involvement.

National Advancement of "Colored" People does not fit the acronym. So, is it really the National African-American Communist Party? I've reached My threshold.

What ever the acronym is, its meaning is more sordid that positive than ever before. BLM is a part if NAACP and that means a section of this party doesn't even know their own history. BLM now means rioting, burning of businesses and tearing down statues of men that came before us making this a fair, great country with men who fought for what they thought was right. Those taking down the statues of the Union generals, President Lincoln and those who fought for the freedom and laws that made everyone in this country matter. Not just Blacks, not just Whites, no just Native Americans. ALL Matters Matter.

We need Law Enforcement come out and be protected by their leaders to bring this to a great country again.

What ever the acronym is, its meaning is more sordid that positive than ever before. BLM is a part if NAACP and that means a section of this party doesn't even know their own history. BLM now means rioting, burning of businesses and tearing down statues of men that came before us making this a fair, great country with men who fought for what they thought was right. Those taking down the statues of the Union generals, President Lincoln and those who fought for the freedom and laws that made everyone in this country matter. Not just Blacks, not just Whites, no just Native Americans. ALL Matters Matter.

We need Law Enforcement come out and be protected by their leaders to bring this to a great country again.

Yes... We need to merge the police with the national guard and fight an actual war against crime.

It stands for National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, regardless of how much harm comes to white people as a result.

If there was a group called The National Association for the Advancements of White People, watch the rioting looting, arson and murder that follows.
Sure, why not have that ? And a Congressional WHITE Caucus too ? Both good ideas,

Forum List

Back