What does it mean...

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
...when you click onto a thread full of gifs and little black boxes start jumping all over the screen?

Is my 'puter about to take a crap?

...when you click onto a thread full of gifs and little black boxes start jumping all over the screen?

Is my 'puter about to take a crap?

eesh. What renders the video in your computer? I do believe a part of your computer is. The part that lets you see things.

I can see the gifs posted just fine, but when I click onto ANY thread with gifs, my screen goes nutzo with thumbnail type boxes all over my screen...

I can see the gifs posted just fine, but when I click onto ANY thread with gifs, my screen goes nutzo with thumbnail type boxes all over my screen...
Reboot the PC and then see if it still does it.

You could disable thumbnails. :dunno:

You said "black" boxes, though. Like Mike said, definitely reboot.

You could disable thumbnails. :dunno:

You said "black" boxes, though. Like Mike said, definitely reboot.
yes, they're blank solid black thumbnail size boxes...

ok...brb...

Clean out your history. Run CCleaner. Restart your computer. If that fails, reset Internet Explorer to default. Turn computer off and restart. Then run CCleaner again. It should work like new afterwards.

Download CCleaner | Clean, optimize & tune up your PC, free! ( choose the free one , uncheck the box that ask if you want to install Google Chrome )

Black boxes?

bae35da1401342c4a394d4da0789b99f.jpg

Get an ad blocker.
I have that...and it's enabled for this site.
The problem seems to be only with any animated gifs...I can see the gifs posted, but for whatever reason, when I click onto a thread filled with them, my screen begins to fill with little black boxes that jump all over the screen...

Forum List

Back