What does it mean

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
So what does it men when you write someting here and you have 39 viewers but no comment?
Not even a yeh or nay - no nothing. Was it too stupid or dumb. You would think that someone would have said something, or even I agree or disagree?
So what does it mean when you are totally ignored?:confused:

So what does it men when you write someting here and you have 39 viewers but no comment?
Not even a yeh or nay - no nothing. Was it too stupid or dumb. You would think that someone would have said something, or even I agree or disagree?
So what does it mean when you are totally ignored?:confused:

Usually nothing more than a general lack of interest or knowledge of the subject. Happens to all of us, some more frequently than others.
As per your AZ post there are already a couple of lengthy, ongoing 'discussions' in other threads. Check first to see if a subject is already being discussed before submitting a new thread.

Last edited:
Make a partisan thread that blasts the other side, it is guaranteed to get 100,000 replies.

Last edited:
Thank you very much.
New here so don't know nothing yet.
I get it though- Should have put in with all the others & not have made a new thread.
oh well live & learn eh?

Last edited:
The recession is all Hussein Owebama's fault, even though it started before he took office.
I guess the upcoming fact that Bush could not run again was enough to drive home a recession.

Yeah no one seemed interested in my post about the thermal dissipation ratings of the LM339 IC.

Well I'll be darned, LM339 comparator, we need a few of those but with modifications instead of a Quad Comparator we need a few 'Post' & 'Thread' Comparators' for USMB. :lol:
I am familiar with Thermal Resistance, or junction temperatures in devices such as IC's and transistors. Things sure have changed since the first BJT's came on the market. BiPolar Junction Transistors that is and the first IC's, we made them 'almost by hand' at one time growing our own silicon crystals with "Epitaxial Generators, slicing them, doping them for manufacturing integrated circuits. Brings back some memories

There you go, now we need new directory in USMB.

Yeah no one seemed interested in my post about the thermal dissipation ratings of the LM339 IC.

Well I'll be darned, LM339 comparator, we need a few of those but with modifications instead of a Quad Comparator we need a few 'Post' & 'Thread' Comparators' for USMB. :lol:
I am familiar with Thermal Resistance, or junction temperatures in devices such as IC's and transistors. Things sure have changed since the first BJT's came on the market. BiPolar Junction Transistors that is and the first IC's, we made them 'almost by hand' at one time growing our own silicon crystals with "Epitaxial Generators, slicing them, doping them for manufacturing integrated circuits. Brings back some memories

Καλά θα είμαι καταρημένη, LM339 σύγκρισης, χρειαζόμαστε μία σειρά από αυτές, αλλά με τροποποιήσεις, αντί για Quad συγκριτή χρειαζόμαστε μερικά «Post» και «Θέματος» Συγκριτές »για USMB. Είμαι εξοικειωμένος με θερμικής αντίστασης, ή διασταύρωση θερμοκρασίες σε συσκευές, όπως ΣΔ και των τρανζίστορ. Τα πράγματα σίγουρα έχουν αλλάξει από

Cool, thanks for the info. Yep we need a technical forum. I could have used your help working on some micro controller controlled motor controls for my 4WD power chair.

And techno dweeb electronics/computer type sure is lonely professionally speaking here in eastern KY.

I try and explain to people and they say "oh you fix computers".

New Topics

Forum List

Back