What Does It Mean When You Have A Similar Dream As Somebody Else?

1642109011840.png

That you can get anything you want at...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

There are 7 billion people in the world, and no matter how many times you hear the phrase, "everybody is different" we all share the same basic makeup anatomically, mentally and emotionally. The human mind is a mysterious thing, and things have yet to be discovered about it. Perhaps both of you were just thinking about the cat coincidentally and ended up having dreams about it?

One joke that I like is, "only the Brain could name itself the most vital organ".

Could this possibly be it?

I knew it wasn't going to be easy to find and I"m still not sure this is it exactly however one of the things I remember from either one of my psychology classes or books on lucid dreaming is that as we fall asleep the barrier that separates our conscious from our subconscious lowers which allows things that normally would not be able to pass through in:

Dream telepathy is the purported ability to communicate telepathically with another person while one is dreaming.[1] The first person in modern times to document telepathic dreaming was Sigmund Freud.[2] Mainstream scientific consensus rejects dream telepathy as a real phenomenon, while alternative researchers and various spiritual traditions argue for its regular occurrence across cultures. Parapsychological experiments into dream telepathy have not produced replicable results.[3][4]

Forum List

Back