What does a Biden/Harris win mean?

It means higher taxes which I am barely even making a living right now my boyfriend is still out of work and I am stressed out constantly. So now I gotta worry even more.

Try being unemployed and living off your savings that are quickly dwindling away.
Who is unemployed right now? Restaurant workers for the most part! Name anyone else affected by COVID and that is where your unemployment come from. The unemployed are minimum wage or service related industries, like hotels.

Yeah and touring companies. Are you somehow upset that people are laid off from min wage jobs? You keep bringing that up as some inferred insult. I work for a finance company but my boyfriend's touring company is shut down right now and it is financially stressful. At any rate, it should not bother you either way since it is not your situation apparently.

Maybe he should look in the other industries that are hiring and stop bitching! Everywhere I go, I see 'Help Wanted" signs and tons of ads even on the radio for manufacturing companies looking for workers.

He is not on this board and he is not bitching. This a discussion board and giving an opinion when asked a question on a post is normal. You seem very angry. Maybe you should take up some weed smoking.

I am angry because your boyfriend not may be bitching, but YOU appear to be. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. You need to grow up, and tell your boyfriend to get out and get a real job. My company has had problems hiring people because we cannot train them online to do the job. I can't get our work done because I am down to about 10 employees, when I started with 16.
And your situation sounds stressful which is not bitching.

Not stressful at all. You are the one bitching about your boyfriend not have to testicular fortitude to seek employment in a field not affected by COVID.

Well, your opinion is an asshole and you stink just like you admitted.

Oh, yes, under the leadership of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., & the Honorable Kamala Harris, they (especially the latter) will work very hard and with great pride to change the whole United States into Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Minneapolis, etc. writ large.

Assuming that Mr. Biden will serve four years and that Ms. Harris will serve eight years (unless the Constitution is changed to let her serve longer), those two very distinguished public servants will be able to really move this country forward to Utopia.

Think I am going to puke!

dang toughen up quit being a marcia

It means higher taxes which I am barely even making a living right now my boyfriend is still out of work and I am stressed out constantly. So now I gotta worry even more.

Try being unemployed and living off your savings that are quickly dwindling away.
Who is unemployed right now? Restaurant workers for the most part! Name anyone else affected by COVID and that is where your unemployment come from. The unemployed are minimum wage or service related industries, like hotels.

I am unemployed right now, myself.

Try rereading my post with that in mind.

See the context?
My clients have laid off or furloughed on average 20% of their workforce. Only one is in the restaurant industry.

Why? What industries?
Just listed them. You really cannot figure it out?

You work in the restaurant industry? That's not what you said.
No I listed multiple industries. You really need me to give you concrete examples? I work in management consulting. Only one client is a “restaurant”.
In other words you don't have a real job, as management consulting is a euphemism for "unemployable" in any real world endeavor. LOL!
I have 29 clients currently. Plus additional ad hoc work. I am part of a National firm but work for myself. I have a 401k, a salary and a nice year end bonus.

You still don't have a real job. You produce nothing except hate and discontent for the people who hire you. LOL! You should have been a Democrat. You would fit right in!

Thanks!
People hire me to help them attain debt, sell their company, reorganize, manage debt, manage their cash management. I have helped start 100s of businesses and have advised 100s of families. You’re incorrect in your assessment. I came to that gentleman’s aid and said not just the restaurant but in fact multiple industries have been impacted by layoffs due to the virus. You need to relax. I am not your enemy.

If you are a management consultant you are as worthless as teats on a boar hog!

I am messing with you, of course. You did however confuse my post as addressing you when it was directed at the know-nothing I was having an education session with.

Yeah and touring companies. Are you somehow upset that people are laid off from min wage jobs? You keep bringing that up as some inferred insult. I work for a finance company but my boyfriend's touring company is shut down right now and it is financially stressful. At any rate, it should not bother you either way since it is not your situation apparently.

Maybe he should look in the other industries that are hiring and stop bitching! Everywhere I go, I see 'Help Wanted" signs and tons of ads even on the radio for manufacturing companies looking for workers.

He is not on this board and he is not bitching. This a discussion board and giving an opinion when asked a question on a post is normal. You seem very angry. Maybe you should take up some weed smoking.

I am angry because your boyfriend not may be bitching, but YOU appear to be. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. You need to grow up, and tell your boyfriend to get out and get a real job. My company has had problems hiring people because we cannot train them online to do the job. I can't get our work done because I am down to about 10 employees, when I started with 16.
And your situation sounds stressful which is not bitching.

Not stressful at all. You are the one bitching about your boyfriend not have to testicular fortitude to seek employment in a field not affected by COVID.

Well, your opinion is an asshole and you stink just like you admitted.

Not an opinion. FACT!

Oh, yes, under the leadership of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., & the Honorable Kamala Harris, they (especially the latter) will work very hard and with great pride to change the whole United States into Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Minneapolis, etc. writ large.

Assuming that Mr. Biden will serve four years and that Ms. Harris will serve eight years (unless the Constitution is changed to let her serve longer), those two very distinguished public servants will be able to really move this country forward to Utopia.

That's priceless coming from you, Karen!

See the context?
My clients have laid off or furloughed on average 20% of their workforce. Only one is in the restaurant industry.

Why? What industries?

No I listed multiple industries. You really need me to give you concrete examples? I work in management consulting. Only one client is a “restaurant”.
In other words you don't have a real job, as management consulting is a euphemism for "unemployable" in any real world endeavor. LOL!
I have 29 clients currently. Plus additional ad hoc work. I am part of a National firm but work for myself. I have a 401k, a salary and a nice year end bonus.

You still don't have a real job. You produce nothing except hate and discontent for the people who hire you. LOL! You should have been a Democrat. You would fit right in!

Thanks!
People hire me to help them attain debt, sell their company, reorganize, manage debt, manage their cash management. I have helped start 100s of businesses and have advised 100s of families. You’re incorrect in your assessment. I came to that gentleman’s aid and said not just the restaurant but in fact multiple industries have been impacted by layoffs due to the virus. You need to relax. I am not your enemy.

I am messing with you, of course. You did however confuse my post as addressing you when it was directed at the know-nothing I was having an education session with.
Well then we are both confused. LOL.

You're the Karen, you have made a few pages out of it too. For something that does not affect your life in any way. :lol:

See the context?

Why? What industries?

Thanks!

And yet you still argued towards them anyway. (character)

You're the Karen, you have made a few pages out of it too. For something that does not affect your life in any way. :lol:

Stop the whining, Karen!

See the context?

Why? What industries?

Thanks!

And yet you still argued towards them anyway. (character)

Shut up, Karen!

What have the Rs done since 1973 to stop abortions? Close to nothing is the answer. See? Just like the Ds.

Your ignorant racism towards Mexicans only makes you look even more ignorant than normal.

Reparations is a non issue and higher taxes are fine with both parties.
Haha...you really are a fucking retard aren’t you?

“What have the Rs done since 1973 to stop abortions? Close to nothing is the answer. See? Just like the Ds.”
At very least R’s don’t glamorize and normalize abortion

“Your ignorant racism towards Mexicans only makes you look even more ignorant than normal.”
Only dumbmotherfuckers think it’s RACIST to hate illegal wetbacks.
How about free healthcare for wetbacks? Are both parties for that as well?

“Reparations is a non issue and higher taxes are fine with both parties.”
You dumbmotherfucker, Democrats have been begging for public support for reparations...they can’t wait to send a bill to the floor.

“higher taxes are fine with both parties.”
How do you figure that you dumbmotherfucker....Trump just cut taxes and the Crypt Keeper promises a $4T tax increase.
61% of American believe abortions should legal in all or most cases. 38% believe it should be illegal in most or all cases. Although most American want abortion to remain legal, that does not mean they approve of it. They just want the women have the option.

What have the Rs done since 1973 to stop abortions? Close to nothing is the answer. See? Just like the Ds.

Your ignorant racism towards Mexicans only makes you look even more ignorant than normal.

Reparations is a non issue and higher taxes are fine with both parties.
Haha...you really are a fucking retard aren’t you?

“What have the Rs done since 1973 to stop abortions? Close to nothing is the answer. See? Just like the Ds.”
At very least R’s don’t glamorize and normalize abortion

“Your ignorant racism towards Mexicans only makes you look even more ignorant than normal.”
Only dumbmotherfuckers think it’s RACIST to hate illegal wetbacks.
How about free healthcare for wetbacks? Are both parties for that as well?

“Reparations is a non issue and higher taxes are fine with both parties.”
You dumbmotherfucker, Democrats have been begging for public support for reparations...they can’t wait to send a bill to the floor.

“higher taxes are fine with both parties.”
How do you figure that you dumbmotherfucker....Trump just cut taxes and the Crypt Keeper promises a $4T tax increase.
61% of American believe abortions should legal in all or most cases. 38% believe it should be illegal in most or all cases. Although most American want abortion to remain legal, that does not mean they approve of it. They just want the women have the option.

Too many people are immoral.

Forum List

Back