What do your pets look like?

LOL!!! Mine are good about going out to do their business, right now we have snow and we have to put them out to do it, and of course they try to give a guilt trip, pout, act like you have beaten them etc. but like any child they get over it. These dogs think they are great Danes, minnie is recovering from a pit bull attack( she started it) they can not be trusted around other dogs.

Not our Julia! It's too much snow, now too cold. She abhors papers, preferring carpeting, the newer the better. She's followed around with Resolve can. :lol:
LOL!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You laugh! This 10 lb dog, owns us! It's like, "All your time, belongs to me!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two Beagles and a Chihuahua. One of the beagles looks just like Joan Rivers, one of the beagles looks like Sally Fields and the Chihuahua looks like Robert DeNero.

I have two Beagles and a Chihuahua. One of the beagles looks just like Joan Rivers, one of the beagles looks like Sally Fields and the Chihuahua looks like Robert DeNero.

I like the dog. I love the dog. The dog is not a person. My SIL carries more pic of her 3, three chihuahuas than she does of her grandson. Sorry, something wrong with that.

Dogs are wonderful, never should take abuse. Secondary however to humans, regardless of human age.

small brown dog:

DSC_0043.jpg

google kitty:

003crop5.jpg

kitty trying to get bird:

catbird.jpg

familypicks024.jpg

This is my mother chihuahua minnie.

our dog hates coats etc....my daughter insisted on buying her one for Christmas......heres a shot of her in it...shes stood there like a petrified tree for 5 minutes then we took it off.....:lol:

Attachments

• $vicky in jacket.jpg
    $vicky in jacket.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 103
Shadow, 13 years. SPCA adoption. He loves me and won't leave me alone. Ever. He thinks I'm his personal barcalounger.

S122009.jpg

Penny, 7 years. Also an SPCA adoption.

Why yes, yes she is the cutest damn thing you've ever seen! :D

Picasa12009.jpg

This is my Moses.. I call him Nosey Mosey because he's in to everything. He's my kitty-dog who loves to go bye-bye.. He sleeps under the covers with me and follows me everywhere. He's my son~

That's exactly how I feel about my furKIDS. Lots of people dont understand that. And when a disaster strikes, so many won't allow folks to bring their "pets". Sorry, but these are not pets. They are my children. Period.

I feel you totally, Imeuru. I live on the beach on the East Coast in NC so we have a large number of hurricane threats and landfalling hurricanes. I don't leave unless I go to a hotel that allows my kitty. I won't leave him. Would people leave their children in a house about to be struck by a natural disaster while they evacuated?? I think not. It's the same with the vet.. It irritates me that some people will let an animal die or suffer instread of taking them to see a doctor but if it were their human child, they wouldn't give it a second thought. WHY??? Drives me insane.

Shadow, 13 years. SPCA adoption. He loves me and won't leave me alone. Ever. He thinks I'm his personal barcalounger.

S122009.jpg

Penny, 7 years. Also an SPCA adoption.

Why yes, yes she is the cutest damn thing you've ever seen! :D

Picasa12009.jpg

You have beautiful babies and God bless you for adopting them. My kitty is also a rescue kitty.

Me and Gracie
She was 5 months old here and weighed around 87 pounds.
She wasn't completely trained yet and she wanted to go get the cow that she saw. I'm holding her back.or trying to. :lol:

$Me & Gracie.jpg

Forum List

Back