What do you want in Obama's second term?

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
What would you like to see happen in Obama's second term as President? We've all heard Obama say that he's going to be much more unincumbered when he got re-elected and he's made a plethora of promises for his second term. What do you want to see happen or what do you think will happen?

1. The complete removal of American forces from Afghanistan.
2. The end of the Bush Tax cuts and a more sensible tax plan.

(If these two things happen our economy will start to bomb and I think a potential golden age could happen in this country)

3. The federal decriminalization of marijuana
4. Now that the Republicans have failed miserably to oust Obama, I'm hoping some the Republicans rethink their political strategy and hopefully some bi-partisanship comes from it.

A golden Age?

dude you live in a fairytale land.

We have some very real, serious problems that could end this country. We need Bi-partisanship for sure, but I think you are dreaming thinking were heading for a golden age.

We will be lucky to avoid a collapse.

A golden Age?

dude you live in a fairytale land.

We have some very real, serious problems that could end this country. We need Bi-partisanship for sure, but I think you are dreaming thinking were heading for a golden age.

We will be lucky to avoid a collapse.

This country's economy and government won't help but be able to surge when there's suddenly a lot of money flowing and the end of screwing around in the empire destroying adventures in Afghanistan. Maybe not a golden age but I think country will boom with peace and working towards fixing the deficit.

You guys on the right didnt ever pay attention to the study recently that showed we will gian 12 million jobs over the next couple of years?

that republican bubble is thick

A balanced budget. So I guess i may as well stop paying attention.

As for Afghanistan, plans are already being made right now to keep thousands of troops there after the "end" date scheduled for 2014. Between those troops, the mercs sent in (like the ones in Iraq), the drone and proxy wars in several other countries, i really don't see how anyone can say "end the afghan war" with a straight face, but LOLberals will do it.

I'd like to see him burn in hell sooner rather than later.

I have a sneaking suspicion it may very well happen.

We'll see.

snipe your going to be very sad when we recover huh

You've been saying this for four motherfucking years and here we sit with record unemployment, debt, numbers of Americans on assistance, etc.

You're delusional.

How many months in a row have we gained jobs?

that is a really thick bubble

The unemployment rate was 7.8% when Barry Kardashian took office. It was 7.9% in October 2012 (which will be revised upward).

FACT... see the BLS website.

Now, buzz off bootlicker.

Yeah, its higher taxes and the legalization of weed for stoners that will move the country forward......

Mindless douchebags

What would you like to see happen in Obama's second term as President? We've all heard Obama say that he's going to be much more unincumbered when he got re-elected and he's made a plethora of promises for his second term. What do you want to see happen or what do you think will happen?

1. The complete removal of American forces from Afghanistan.

(If these two things happen our economy will start to bomb and I think a potential golden age could happen in this country)

3. The federal decriminalization of marijuana
4. Now that the Republicans have failed miserably to oust Obama, I'm hoping some the Republicans rethink their political strategy and hopefully some bi-partisanship comes from it.

Targeting conservatives for punitive audits by the IRS by K. Sebelius is a sensible tax plan?

You seriously think bi-partisanship will come out of stalking out conservatives by Democrats is going to result in bi-partisanship?

I think such an insensitive tax plan is predatory, not to mention, illegal.

Obama has to account for all these things. So far, he's just come up with his "I didn't do it" blarney.

Economic Armageddon, so nobody with half a brain will ever consider voting for Marxists again.

With the Fed monetizing the debt to the tune of $40 bil a month, I don't see that being too far off.

I think you're going to get your wish, with a Consitutional Crisis as the whipped cream and a cherry on top.

DC already has plenty of nuts.

Forum List

Back