What do you think UFO's are??

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, I think he missed a whole area when he didn't cover implants.

I think he was afraid that if he had gone there, it would hurt his appeal to people : :cuckoo: :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

Not saying it wouldn't be interesting, but if you combine that with the security guard from Arizona and the older man from Illinois, people would have started laughing instead of just watching.

I have to say it was very interesting and having Peter Jenning's host it gave it more gravitas. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been much different from a UFO show on Discovery, A&E, etc.

freeandfun1 said:
Did you catch Peter Jenning's Special Report "Seeing is Believing" last night? It was interesting.

I did, it was interesting, and very freaky for those who have been abducted. Even if those are night terrors as the Psychologist suggests, still very terrifying!!

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/angelicconspiracy.html

To link the rebellious Sons of God who inhabited the heavenly places , the atmosphere and beyond, to the current non-human intelligent beings we see more and more frequently, so-called "aliens", is not such a large step. Many advanced beings hint at angelic origin in their contact with humans through abductions and channeling. According to cereologists, advanced beings leave cryptic messages about their origins in glyphs and "crop circles". Cereologists have standards by which they measure the authenticity of crop circles, and certainly most have been proven to be of human construct. But there are crop glyphs attributed to advanced non human intelligences, appearing in connection with UFO activity, and most tellingly, alluding to the same place of origin as the rebellious Sons of God. Certain crop circles portraying the solar system demonstrate that the intelligences behind ufos are preoccupied with the planets and asteroid belt, the areas which the Sons of God still have dominion over. If the so-called aliens and their mysterious craft are not themselves the rebel b'nai Elohim, they are at least under the jurisdiction of Satan, the Prince of the Power of the Air.

Fmr jarhead said:
They are the form of transportation that AA uses while wearing his tinfoil hat and white sneakers!

After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that Fmr jarhead is one of the greys that escaped from area 51..I guess our security was a little lax or the 50 gallon drums were rusty...now he is passing himself off as a UFO..
As the native Americans call him "Walking Eagle" too full of shit to fly! :banana2:

freeandfun1 said:
I think he was afraid that if he had gone there, it would hurt his appeal to people : :cuckoo: :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

Not saying it wouldn't be interesting, but if you combine that with the security guard from Arizona and the older man from Illinois, people would have started laughing instead of just watching.

I have to say it was very interesting and having Peter Jenning's host it gave it more gravitas. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been much different from a UFO show on Discovery, A&E, etc.

There are some fascinating stories of odd bits of things found in people. I saw a video once where it (supposedly and implant) appeared to avoid being extracted from the person during surgery.

I don't know if it would have made him lose his appeal as he was constantly throughout saying that it was not accepted by the scientific community at large and could have continued in the same line.

I have my own theory but Id like to hear what you all think???

hahaha! this thread is 4 years old, i saw a guest viewing it which drew my atention to it, and the question.

i thought that i would throw out what some day may be my Best Selling Science Fiction novel!!! :D

I think that UFO's are us of the future and we have time traveled backwards...trying not to make contact with any human, so not to mess up original destinies, so to say.

I think the upright grays, could be us...perhaps after a nuclear holocaust or a meteor hit or major earthquakes throughout with volcanic explosions, which blocked out the sun, causing nuclear winter....winter in summer of sorts...or causing us, the few of us left, to go underground, due to the radiation....also causing us to become gray and smaller with bigger eyes due to living in darkness for generations.

I think this would make a great story and book! hahahahahahaha!

Care

In 2008 nothing can possibly ever go faster than the speed of light.

FYI in the 1930s nobody could EVER split an atom.

Now does the above mean that I blieve tht UFOs are aliens?

No.

But it does mean that I cannot ENTIRELY dismiss the possibility.

FYI, I read recently in some scioentifc site I stumbled onto that scietists have made photons travel faster than the speed of light.

I am too clueless to explain to any of you how they did that or why they though they did it.

But hey!...science doesn't have all the answers, either and science knows that.

So depending on what we know, now, to dismiss what we cannot yet know is true is simply missing the point about what makes science so damned great.

My person preference for an explanation to UFOs is that they are not aliens, but time travelers.

Why is that my personal preference for hopeful explanations?

Because that suggests that mankind HAS a future.

Last edited:
Belgium Triangle UFO is probably the best documented case.

They have photos, videos, radar, and the Belgium Air Force chased it, but couldn't catch it. Here's a picture of it....

306091_f520.jpg

hahaha! this thread is 4 years old, i saw a guest viewing it which drew my atention to it, and the question.

i thought that i would throw out what some day may be my Best Selling Science Fiction novel!!! :D

I think that UFO's are us of the future and we have time traveled backwards...trying not to make contact with any human, so not to mess up original destinies, so to say.

I think the upright grays, could be us...perhaps after a nuclear holocaust or a meteor hit or major earthquakes throughout with volcanic explosions, which blocked out the sun, causing nuclear winter....winter in summer of sorts...or causing us, the few of us left, to go underground, due to the radiation....also causing us to become gray and smaller with bigger eyes due to living in darkness for generations.

I think this would make a great story and book! hahahahahahaha!

Care

:lol: Came in my e-mail...A blast from the past! It was nice to look back at the thread..

Hope yer well girl.

P

We shall see won't we. By the way that shape could fit any number of experimental aircraft. For that matter as poor as the Quality is it could even just possibly be an F-117.

Forum List

Back