What do you think the effect of Feminism has played

What you think about feminism and the role of woman in today society and the effects it has on others including men and the family?

It's the outcome of radical lesbians recruiting sex partners. The results has been billions of dollars in lawsuits, the breakup of traditional marriage, divorce that creates 2 separate homes, destroying wealth accumulation, and boys being raised by angry women who are destroying America's manhood. On the whole I'd say the lesbians have accomplished what no foreign power could to tear this nation apart.

• Banned
What you think about feminism and the role of woman in today society and the effects it has on others including men and the family?

It's the outcome of radical lesbians recruiting sex partners. The outcome has been billions of dollars in lawsuits, the breakup of traditional marriage, divorce that creates 2 separate homes, destroying wealth accumulation, and boys being raised by angry women who are destroying America's manhood. On the whole I'd say the lesbians have accomplished what no foreign power could to tear this nation apart.

Can anybody really disagree with this?

Fuck you OP my two best.friends are Lesbos and I vote republican.

What feminism did was make women not scared but tough, but it did have it's down side of Society thinking it was ok for women to be single moms~ we see it now as a cluster fuck of young boys growing up with out a father, these boys today just don't know

The moms try real hard, but they can't do both roles single, raising there boys into men and their little girls needing their Daddy

Feminists of decades ago fought for improved conditions for women and succeeded. Modern feminists, on the contrary, like to make stuff up and blindly believe every allegation any woman makes about any man raping her.

This question only works when viewing feminism as the upper middle class white woman issue. Women have always worked outside the home. Many women have opted to remain single. Many women have had children out of wedlock etc. through out history.

There are those upper middle class women that opine while being stay at home mothers dependent on their spouse's income or the young college women that think they have something to prove (thank you, Twitter). Both groups think they are the first to encounter knowledge and firmly believe that they must teach the lower classes. These are not conversations that they are having with the real world but with each other. AND they have conformed in one way or another with the norms of society. They simply have more platforms available to express themselves. Are they truly living outside of the norms of society? No.

So, perhaps it would be more helpful if you explained precisely how and in what way feminism and the "role of woman" has harmed you.

It's the outcome of radical lesbians recruiting sex partners. The results has been billions of dollars in lawsuits, the breakup of traditional marriage, divorce that creates 2 separate homes, destroying wealth accumulation, and boys being raised by angry women who are destroying America's manhood. On the whole I'd say the lesbians have accomplished what no foreign power could to tear this nation apart.
Bitter much?

Fuck you OP my two best.friends are Lesbos and I vote republican.

What feminism did was make women not scared but tough, but it did have it's down side of Society thinking it was ok for women to be single moms~ we see it now as a cluster fuck of young boys growing up with out a father, these boys today just don't know

The moms try real hard, but they can't do both roles single, raising there boys into men and their little girls needing their Daddy

So, do you ever get between your two friends ?

Feminists of decades ago fought for improved conditions for women and succeeded. Modern feminists, on the contrary, like to make stuff up and blindly believe every allegation any woman makes about any man raping her.

316b1ts.jpg

Forum List

Back