What do you think of this female Army soldier on Tiktok?

Maybe yung'uns in trailer parks, anyway.

My younger son is 22, and nobody he knows talks that way, nor did anybody in his school.
She is in the service. Being around a bunch of guys in that kind of environment..one tends to pick up the lingo.
Get me around a bunch of rednecks, and my daddy's arkie accent takes way over, mixed with my valley girl california speech. Most folks ask me if I'm from down south after talking to me. Nope. Born and raised in Cali, but when Daddy was alive...oh mah gads, I did speak with a heavy accent, lol.

Just my opinion.

She is in the service. Being around a bunch of guys in that kind of environment..one tends to pick up the lingo.
Get me around a bunch of rednecks, and my daddy's arkie accent takes way over, mixed with my valley girl california speech. Most folks ask me if I'm from down south after talking to me. Nope. Born and raised in Cali, but when Daddy was alive...oh mah gads, I did speak with a heavy accent, lol.

Just my opinion.
I grew up speaking the same hick accent you are referencing, being from the same area as you.

The thing is - this is a NATURAL accent as it represents the vestiges of speech patters brought to the area during the dust bowl.

This girl was not speaking naturally. It was all an affectation

I grew up speaking the same hick accent you are referencing, being from the same area as you.

The thing is - this is a NATURAL accent as it represents the vestiges of speech patters brought to the area during the dust bowl.

This girl was not speaking naturally. It was all an affectation
ok

Fingernails on a Blackboard
Then you won't like RFK Jr.'s current strategic historical DNA position as potential U.S. President for Russian negotiations after the Ukraine war. Will Kennedy meet with Putin after Putin visits the new Russian Language and Culture Institute now being built in Venezuela? He's damn sure not going to meet with the current absurd joke now in the WH.

RFK will not even last to the first primary

He has no funding and no political backing

Forum List

Back