What do you think of the sexy, hot as hell Russian Spy who has been targeting Republicans?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Russia’s Plan to Buy Off the GOP Began Before the Rise of Trump

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love it when she says, "What are your orders?"

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.

Republicans are fools for a pretty face and a Russian accent.

This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.

:cuckoo:

Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons. I love it when she says, "What are your orders?" I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.

You're a screwball. They dn't know who she saddled up with therefore it must be Republicans? What did you do Dean, get some drunk, skanky bitch to pose standing next to a few republicans then write up this story?

The reason why the Left are such total losers at everything is because if there was ever any truth to anything of what they say, they wouldn't have to always lie about it.

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe the fact that she looks like a teenager turned all those whitey repubs on.

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

I think she's a Russian whore spy that got caught. Apparently, she failed at her job.

There's a certain revulsion involved.

What do you think of the sexy, hot as hell Russian Spy who has been targeting Republicans?

Hot as hell? I assume you're being facetious.

Just sayin'....

You are the prick who posts that shit about Clinton getting abused....

But you hypocritically post that little tidbit about your lookalike swallowing.

I expect that from a left winger, especially a jerk like you.

3859581_2153_maria_butina_spia.jpg

Oh come one. Look at her. A little make up, lingerie, a well oiled machine gun. What's not to like?
I bet she looks better in a thong with a hand gun than Melania.

Melania+Trump+for+GQ+print_Square.jpeg

Oh come one. Look at her. A little make up, lingerie, a well oiled machine gun. What's not to like?

Did you get that from Fox News. You keep telling us you watch it.......

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

I think she's a Russian whore spy that got caught. Apparently, she failed at her job.

Russian whore spy?

Are you talking about her or
Trump
Trump Jr.
Jared
Ivanka
Eric
or
Mike Flynn?

Did you get that from Fox News. You keep telling us you watch it.......
In the first post, I used Fox News as a link.
I know Trumpkins only believe Fox News so I like to use them as a link when they tell the truth.
They don't lie all the time, just most of the time.

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

Russian whore spy?

Are you talking about her or
Trump
Trump Jr.
Jared
Ivanka
Eric
or
Mike Flynn?

How many of those have red hair, and whore themselves out? There ya go. Derp!

Forum List

Back