What do you think of slimming rehab?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I had 160kg and now I have 122kg - 128kg (depends on the weight scale because I have two different ones).

But since a year Im the same. I think I wont lose more, so I considered visiting for 6 weeks a slimming down rehab. My physician told me she knows one where you go 6 weeks and she would scribe me in if I want. So Im now considering it dont know now that is Covid-19 if it is still possible, she told me that 8 months ago. 6 weeks I could lose 10-15 kg if it is really good. Then I would be content and just need to keep my weight. I would have 105 - 110kg still fat but ok.

But I would be 6 weeks away from home. Any opinions?

Last edited:
I had 160kg and now I have 122kg - 128kg (depends on the weight scale because I have two different ones).

But since a year Im the same. I think I wont lose more, so I considered visiting for 6 weeks a slimming down rehab. My physician told me she knows one where you go 6 weeks and she would scribe me in if I want. So Im now considering it dont know now that is Covid-19 if it is still possible, she told me that 8 months ago. 6 weeks I could lose 10-15 kg if it is really good. Then I would be content and just need to keep my weight. I would have 105 - 110kg still fat but ok.

No
No its not ok
:auiqs.jpg:
If you've given up on your sister

Svet

What happened to your sister ? And the boxing regiment
You jump from one thing to the next ...

Like Ive been telling ya the basics calisthenics and weights and fuckin diet ...

you need the staying and will power ..you dont have it bro youre always quiting and onto something else

I'm not saying it to be mean or nuttin ...it is what it is
It up to you ...YOU

And forget the how much better you'll look ....or that you'll never look good in Ralph Luaren because he doesn't make clothes for porkers ...

The american members are now about to call me a fag lol ....it was for work swishy sassy

Forget all that ...its meaningless
Cause 30 years from now more than likely youre gonna have fat related health issues ........faschingskrapfen related health issues

And youre gonna say that retarded American told me and I should of maybe did a sit up or two every morning and every night

Its on you bro ...only you can do it

What ya gonna spend thousands of taxpayer ,or your own dollars on fat camp,
Where's your sister ?
Did you quit on her ?DID YOU QUIT ON HER !?

If I was spotting you and training ya I'd be kickin and riding your ass ...
And not in the Ralph Lauren wearsin gay hepatitis aids way

More in a white cis gendered toxic masculinity kinda way
So toxic that they'd immediately throw me out of gender tampon studies and sic the diversity officer on me ...

Holy shit ! Is that a jelly faschingscrapfen!?

I'm gonna give up ya man ...
At least you do love the Virginia Mary

If you're not prepared to change your current diet and exercise practises it would be of no benefit. If you're prepared to change your diet and exercise you don't need to go.
I agree. It never does anyone any good to obsess about body weight or do meth or drink too much coffee, etc. Healthy diet and healthy exercise are worthy goals in and of themselves. The weight will take care of itself. Skip the locker-room scale and fit a couple more reps into your routine.

waste of time and money.

Just eat better and be more active

waste of time and money
Somebody doesn't want to talk about something, or isn't coming clean.
Just eat better and be more active
There's something a little bit off here.
Docs are prescribing steroids for COVID-19. Samson and Delilah, the whole story with the Philistines, it's whores-and-roofers medieval, locker-room jock medicine going on, some guy is "nuts" in the locker room, and they're having him committed to a mental institution for his proper steroid therapy.

Yeah, do it.

Forum List

Back