What do you think of President Trumps Month and a half?

President Trump is a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

God Bless him.....God bless his 8 years!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

at least we can be assured that no one will take air-force one for a joy ride without asking "The Donald" this time around.

at least we can be assured that no one will take air-force one for a joy ride without asking "The Donald" this time around.

Yes,you can bet your ass - pardon my french - on that.

Yes,you can bet your ass - pardon my french - on that.
and remember when O'Bambi had no idea how someone got the keys to the plane? really? that would be like you wondering where your 2017 Corvette went, even though u always have all 4 sets of keys on you/and/or a secret hiding place.

He's got two things done. The coal industry can now dump their shit in our rivers and streams and the oil companies can now take bribes overseas.

Obama had five major bills passed 5 weeks into his presidency.
That damn Obama.

Last edited:
I'm still in shock. I am having a hard time believing it. We have a Politician that actually works all day long. Working every day for the good of the American people. In fact, he worked every day even when on the campaign trail. 1.5 years straight! Beast never worked.

I keep waiting for the rug to be pulled out like when they got the house, "we need the senate", they got the senate, "we can't do anything".............debt explodes, DC explodes, Trump is the FINAL hope. RINO need purged too.

As I read the Trump humps give this president A's when they have no idea what the hell he has done which is very little.

They don't know there's no Muslim ban and not likely to be in the near future.
He didn't repeal and replace Obamacare on day one. Lie
He didn't defeat Isis in one month. Lie.

I'm still in shock. I am having a hard time believing it. We have a Politician that actually works all day long. Working every day for the good of the American people. In fact, he worked every day even when on the campaign trail. 1.5 years straight! Beast never worked.

I keep waiting for the rug to be pulled out like when they got the house, "we need the senate", they got the senate, "we can't do anything".............debt explodes, DC explodes, Trump is the FINAL hope. RINO need purged too.

Your pussy grabber has spent 8 days playing golf the first month.
Yes he's a real hard worker... on the golf course.

He's got two things done. The coal industry can now dump their shit in our rivers and streams and the oil companies can take bribes overseas.

Obama had five major bills passed 5 weeks into his presidency.
That damn Obama.
Seems like you are constipated... :lmao:

Are you mad because he is working on the promises he made and does well so far on them? He does it for the country. He could have sat on his billions without this headache he is getting from your ilk..

give it up SnowyFlake. BO golfed twice a week for 8 years all over the world, taking over entire hotels. He went to Hank Haney for days, Tiger Woods, all his Hawaii felons and home boys. They only tracked the rounds they absolutely had to because it became a huge embarrassment to say 800 rounds. Each one with massive travel.

Trump has golfed a few times. Some of it "business related". If he gets the "books" going right, I am all for it.

Forum List

Back