Zone1 What Do You Think of Hitler's Paintings ?

I am curious why you are discussing his crap? He started the worst war in history killing millions in the war and then, on top of that he murdered 15 million people….

Burn the trash……….

You guys should be ashamed….
I am talking about the PAINTINGS, not Hitler. The paintings didn't kill anybody.

They were created by a monster…they should just be destroyed
When the paintings were painted (1906-1914), Hitler was a teenager and in his early 20s. He had no involvement in politics then, and was just an ordinary kid, but with artistic ability.

What Hitler might have owned later in life, when he was a tyrant, maybe should be destroyed, but the art is separate from that.

I saw a stupid TV show that portayed a wealthy man who bought Hitler's art works at auction, took them home, and burned them. This was portrayed as a positive thing.

In my opinion, a person who deliberately destroys art is worse than a murderer. He is destroying something that belongs to the entire human race, he is destroying our history and memory of the past.

Disagree... It's the greatest collection of Hitler's paintings I've ever seen...

Screenshot_20220617-164306-030.png

I am curious why you are discussing his crap?
I am a professional artist (painter), and am interested in paintings in general, especially ones by people who were famous for other things, and their art (often very good) is overlooked.

I am a professional artist (painter), and am interested in paintings in general, especially ones by people who were famous for other things, and their art (often very good) is overlooked.

His paintings should be burned and forgotten.

Forum List

Back