What do you think of guys who are not truly white

Nanny laws differ slightly from moral laws in that they include things like mandatory seat belts or gun control....

No trial would mean no judicial review, which guarantees massive abuse and corruption, contrary to what a democratic republic is supposed to represent...

Authority can't come from the barrel of a gun because then you can't make murder illegal. Murder is exactly what might makes rights results in. ..

It does matter how self sufficiency is achieved.
If it is inherited, then it is against the egalitarianism that a democratic republic requires.
If you do not have equality of opportunity from birth, then you have just an oligarchy, not a democratic republic.

No one is sucking on the public teat except civil servants.
There really is only welfare for single women with dependent children, or the disabled.
Essentially there is no other means of living off welfare, in the US.
The US has the lowest social services funding in almost the whole civilized world.

Those nanny laws are required because too many folks want to sue people for very easily avoidable incidents. Until we fix the legal system to include common sense those laws will be necessary.

No trial means no wasted time or money on obviously Guilty individuals who the courts refuse to permanently remove from Society. Who ever said I was in favor of a Democratic Republic form of Government?

Show me what a Man is willing to kill/die for and I’ll show you what he cares about. That which he will not kill/die for, he cares not about.

Equality of opportunity is a farce and always will be. Generally because of the mistakes of the parents. Again, I don’t believe a Democratic Republic is the Right form of Government.

I agree probably 90% of Government jobs need to go away. However, so do 95% of the benefits paid out by this Government to non-veterans. Most of those benefits go to people who got themselves in their own troubles... therefore they should not be eligible for any assistance.

We may have the lowest social funding. Excellent. Now cut almost all of the rest of it and we’ll be where we should be.

At least half the laws ware wrong or applied so unfairly that they should not be followed.
For example, nanny laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, etc., or unfair laws like tax laws, etc.
In a democratic republic, the only legal source of authority is the inherent rights of individuals. Government is NOT a legal source of any authority at all, and instead is the main source of corruption.
Most born to wealth, like the recent SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh, are ill tempered and smug little spoiled brats, who got away with everything he wanted to. He is not self sufficient at all, but privileged.
If he had to actually work for a living, he would die because he has no skills.

Those “nanny kaws”, more properly known as Moral Laws are the most important ones and need to be upgraded to Immediate Capital Crimes (Innediate Execution, No Trial”.

All Authority comes from the biggest weapons of the day and the willingness to use them. Always has and always will

It doesn’t matter how the self-sufficiency is achieved, so long as it’s legsl. The important thing is that people are not sucking on the public test, which is connected. To the paychecks of the working class.

Nanny laws differ slightly from moral laws in that they include things like mandatory seat belts or gun control.
These are things where dictators decide their opinion is superior to that of average people, without having any basis for that.

No trial would mean no judicial review, which guarantees massive abuse and corruption, contrary to what a democratic republic is supposed to represent.

Authority can't come from the barrel of a gun because then you can't make murder illegal. Murder is exactly what might makes rights results in.

It does matter how self sufficiency is achieved.
If it is inherited, then it is against the egalitarianism that a democratic republic requires.
If you do not have equality of opportunity from birth, then you have just an oligarchy, not a democratic republic.

No one is sucking on the public teat except civil servants.
There really is only welfare for single women with dependent children, or the disabled.
Essentially there is no other means of living off welfare, in the US.
The US has the lowest social services funding in almost the whole civilized world.

Don't bother. He's a psycho, and would be scary if he wasn't humorously pathetic. Sort of a mix of Stalin and Pee Wee Herman.

I consider guys who aren’t truly white just like everyone else I come in contact with. They comport themselves in such ways that I either like them or I don’t. No matter if they’re purple, green, white, black, or whatever.

Forum List

Back