What do you think of guys who are not truly white

What do you mean by "be white"?

Im not sure myself. But by some people when they speak about themselfes I always a gut feeling they want to be white, or think they are white eventhough they arent truly noticed that on facebook from a few mexicans.

" Uncle Tom " is a term used for Blacks that want to please Whites by betraying their culture.

What you meant is OREO which is Black outside and white on the inside and yet is not for Hispanics either.

Mexicans have Spanish and other European blood mixed in from Irish to German to French so you could be conversing with actual mixed blood...

Don't worry about all that Mortie. You be you. That is good enough for anybody.

Actually, from DNA testing, they discovered we are all Blacks.
Turns out we all came from a women in Africa about 100,000 years ago, and that is too short of a time for any significant evolution since then.
So whites are just a rare genetic mutation of Black, that can be brough out with enough inbreeding.
Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia
But the fact we are all Black does not alter the fact whites get better treatment in this country.
And then there is nothing wrong for wanting to pass as white as possible.

I think there are a lot of guys in the minority community who see the lives of most White makes as something to aspire to. Unfortunately many of them don’t understand what it takes to get to the same place those White makes are culturally and financially.

I think there are a lot of guys in the minority community who see the lives of most White makes as something to aspire to. Unfortunately many of them don’t understand what it takes to get to the same place those White makes are culturally and financially.

If they would have just had the forethought to be born white.

Turns out we all came from a women in Africa about 100,000 years ago, and that is too short of a time for any significant evolution since then.
So whites are just a rare genetic mutation of Black, that can be brough out with enough inbreeding.
But the fact we are all Black does not alter the fact whites get better treatment in this country.

Probably. But there is a southtialian on Facebook. She is obsessed with her Skin Colour and she says she is "not White and thats why she is perceived as darker because non Whites are perceived as darker then what they are but she is actually very light skinned". I told her it is not important, she shouldnt obsess over it and if she seeks a way to identify she could just say italian but that italians are native europeans and caucasians so White but that it is not really important. Every second of her is About Skin Colour and Whites and blacks. She obsesses over it. There is another italian he Always asks me what his hair Colour is. That is unhealthy in my opinion. I mean such Things.

But want to be white? Uncle Toms?
I look white, I act white, I was raised white though my grandfather is an Injun. Heck, didn't even know my one grandfather wasn't my real grandfather until I was in my thirties, didn't know I was a mix of Honky and Injun until then. Doesn't mean I get dressed up Injun style and put on my warpaint....... Too often...... :eusa_whistle:

I look white, I act white, I was raised white though my grandfather is an Injun. Heck, didn't even know my one grandfather wasn't my real grandfather until I was in my thirties, didn't know I was a mix of Honky and Injun until then. Doesn't mean I get dressed up Injun style and put on my warpaint....... Too often...... ;eusa_whistle:

People with majority White ancestry if they look White and dont identify as minority and dont have a history of discrimination are White to me. That is my Definition as well as caucasians from western asia and northern africa. That is the most common politically correct american Definition.

Probably. But there is a southtialian on Facebook. She is obsessed with her Skin Colour and she says she is "not White and thats why she is perceived as darker because non Whites are perceived as darker then what they are but she is actually very light skinned". I told her it is not important, she shouldnt obsess over it and if she seeks a way to identify she could just say italian but that italians are native europeans and caucasians so White but that it is not really important. Every second of her is About Skin Colour and Whites and blacks. She obsesses over it. There is another italian he Always asks me what his hair Colour is. That is unhealthy in my opinion. I mean such Things.

There are lots of crazies asking lots of crazy questions on Facebook. They will suck you into their crazy if you let them.

I look white, I act white, I was raised white though my grandfather is an Injun. Heck, didn't even know my one grandfather wasn't my real grandfather until I was in my thirties, didn't know I was a mix of Honky and Injun until then. Doesn't mean I get dressed up Injun style and put on my warpaint....... Too often...... ;eusa_whistle:

People with majority White ancestry if they look White and dont identify as minority and dont have a history of discrimination are White to me. That is my Definition as well as caucasians from western asia and northern africa. That is the most common politically correct american Definition.
Why worry about it? It means nothing to anyone but those very few who concoct reasons why one race is better than another.

Forum List

Back