What do you think Hell is like ?

Heavy, what are your goals in this life ? And how many of them have you achieved ?
To spend a great deal of time repenting and trying to live the gospel to its fullest. Learn to better love my fellow beings. Spend alot of time on my knees praying. I think God is more forgiving of willing participants in his gospel plan.

And...

The Bible doesn't say much about hell. I think it would be a spiritual realm unlike Earth and our universe. IOW, once you die, the spirit is whisked immediately (in most instances) away from our Earth and universe to a place for the spiritual dead called Hades. I think this is where one remains dormant until Jesus returns.

The place called hell is where there is no God, no creator. It was a place created for demonic spirits, but now a place destined for those without a spiritual body. The Bible tells us it is a place of burning, a dark place with no light, intense grief, and horror (revelation of all human sins?).

One has to wonder why God, in all his perfection, created Satan and Hell. Also, why did he create humans so they would commit acts of evil? If the Bible is true, God isnt very good at this "creator" thing.
So much error in one post.

God created Lucifer. Lucifer decided he wanted the throne of heaven. Lucifer CHOSE to go to war with God. He lost and was cast down to earth. He was renamed Satan (destroyer).

God didn't make Satan, Lucifer did

So much error in one post.

God created Lucifer. Lucifer decided he wanted the throne of heaven. Lucifer CHOSE to go to war with God. He lost and was cast down to earth. He was renamed Satan (destroyer).

God didn't make Satan, Lucifer did
there is nothing in your post that claims lucifer became evil, good for you - a clash of titans - so where does evil enter the picture, for you is satan - joe biden - and that is evil. maybe god was trump.

the difference is there are no evil immortals ... the obvious fact, there of is christianity speaks for itself. as mortal. there is no hell.

so where does evil enter the picture
"Why do you call me good. There is none good but God"--Jesus

God alone defines good and evil. Not you.
Satan went to WAR WITH GOD. He sought to STEAL what wasnt his. Yeah, kinda like Joe Biden now that you mention it. If you cant reason this stuff out, dont waste the bandwidth or anyone's time

God alone defines good and evil. Not you.
Satan went to WAR WITH GOD. He sought to STEAL what wasnt his. Yeah, kinda like Joe Biden now that you mention it. If you cant reason this stuff out, dont waste the bandwidth or anyone's time
that's a 4th century forgery - now you know. slave.
no, they are plural, who have all triumphed in good - in our likeness. as including satan - who is dead.

you claim they were attempting to steal - the very fact what you describe happened defies your interpretation by the occurrence itself.

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.

For 2000 years religion has bern issuing threats about hell and praising the pleasures of heaven.
Neither have ever been proven to exist and the same fallacy with the God who supposed to run the show.

Science has found no trace of anything. Faith might encourage people to believe but vulnerable minds looking for a life crutch, will no doubt grab that utopian dream.

The sad part is they become so addicted to it they begin to speak in gods name and know the destination and punishment of those who dont believe.
Obviously that is also rubbish. They have never interacted with a god and never will experience heaven or hell.

Satan rules hell, according to the bible Satan rules earth until the second coming so Earth is hell.
I'll accept that. AND. The Great Satan sit's on a throne
pentagram.png

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
nonexistent

New Topics

Forum List

Back