What do you think Hell is like ?

Nice thought.

The problem with hell is that it's been created for specific people, ie, the religious. So where do the non-religious go? Well, the religious would say it's hell, but for a non-religious person a religious hell is probably a nice place for the non-religious. Certainly no Sunday mornings in a cold church.

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
Chicago(especially the south side)???

If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know more about what your experience and if time what's a factor at all in your visit to the other side. It was irrelevant or did not exist at all in mine.
Yeah, actually, that's a little too personal to get into.

Sorry.

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
Southern Mississippi.

The problem with hell is that it's been created for specific people, ie, the religious. So where do the non-religious go? Well, the religious would say it's hell, but for a non-religious person a religious hell is probably a nice place for the non-religious. Certainly no Sunday mornings in a cold church.
I am not necessarily religious, I believe spirituality is more important. I believe some atheists are more spiritual then they realize they are. Your outreach, in my opinion, indicates or maybe one of those special atheists. Have a good day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.

Again there is no hell or rather the sphere controlled by Satan is EARTH until the second coming. Read the damn bible. Catholics made up hell to control the masses.

images-25.jpg

Like living in California

images-24.jpg

I am not necessarily religious, I believe spirituality is more important. I believe some atheists are more spiritual then they realize they are. Your outreach, in my opinion, indicates or maybe one of those special atheists. Have a good day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.

I'm not an atheist.

An atheist BELIEVES that there is no God. Which is the same as believing there is a God.

I'm the sort of person who waits to see what it actually there before say it exists.

On the extremely weird show Preacher by Seth Rogan, Hell was individual prison cells where one had to live their worst memory over and over.
For Hitler it was a bad date when he was younger.

It’s my belief that we create our own Hell by the thoughts, words, and actions which cause people to be eternally imprisoned there. The vices of the damned create their own cells.

The 4th year of Biden's term will be hell, if he lasts that long. And even if he doesn't last, Kamala will be hell from the get go.

Hell is an imaginary place that can be anything the imaginer wants it to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back