What do you think Hell is like ?

Like on the Middle Place...

All of your favorite music is played over a speaker set to the perfect volume to where you can always hear it. Except all of your favorite tunes are covered by The Eagles.

My Buddhist significant other, says that hell is stuck on a flight next to a religious Christian zealot. Oh, I almost forgot, as I was literally "dead" twice, before being brought back by the doctors, I can say based upon experience, that there is......NOTHING. No Heaven of angels, harps and dead relatives and friends and no Hell of a fiery lake and screams. Just plain oblivion. Because of this, I no longer fear "being dead." The method of one's death however, can be another matter. Burning to death, stabbed to death, are examples of methods of death that are not preferred.

Last edited:
The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
Wrong
The Bible teaches we will be corporeal at the resurrection. And Jesus is corporeal also. Lk 24:36=39

If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.

Here's where you are wrong.

Child Molesters and other sexual perverts don't repent of their sins, they think its righteous to take it in the caboose.

Look at the case of the Gay Community of Sodom. They just didn't commit homosexuality, they literally glorified it. Much like the Homo Pride Parades in the current age.

The folks of Sodom were so proud of their sin, that they named their town after the act. Sodom is short for the "Sodomy", which is the technical name for taking it in the caboose.

I always liked the way it was imagined in that movie Jacob's Ladder.

I never really understood it until I had a near death experience. Then I saw it again after my NDE, and it all made sense.

One has to wonder why God, in all his perfection, created Satan and Hell. Also, why did he create humans so they would commit acts of evil? If the Bible is true, God isnt very good at this "creator" thing.
I'm not one to judge, I'm sure God had his reasons.

My Buddhist significant other, says that hell is stuck on a flight next to a religious Christian zealot. Oh, I almost forgot, as I was literally "dead" twice, before being brought back by the doctors, so I can say based upon experience, that there is......NOTHING. No Heaven of angels, harps and dead relatives and friends and no Hell of a fiery lake and screams. Just plain oblivion. Because of this, I no longer fear "being dead." The method of one's death however, can be another matter. Burning to death, stabbed to death, are examples of methods of death that are not preferred.
I only had the death experience once, I went to an unbelievably beautiful place, I was one with every one else and everything else, it was total love, peace and harmony. I no longer fear death because I know who I am now and real death is not possible. Enjoy what there is.

I do believe you're correct, I remember reading scripture that said Jesus's body rose to Heaven. A good belief system.

I only had the death experience once, I went to an unbelievably beautiful place, I was one with every one else and everything else, it was total love, peace and harmony. I no longer fear death because I know who I am now and real death is not possible. Enjoy what there is.
I do.

I always liked the way it was imagined in that movie Jacob's Ladder.

I never really understood it until I had a near death experience. Then I saw it again after my NDE, and it all made sense.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know more about what your experience and if time what's a factor at all in your visit to the other side. It was irrelevant or did not exist at all in mine.

both can not exist its either or - the whole point for life on Earth is to prove which is their choice if accomplished to free their spirit in pursuit of the Everlasting.
Either or, doesn't that limit your options ?

I'm not very knowledgeable about how this all works, did you do this ? Are you asking me a question ? Or did I just screw up again and press the wrong button somehow. Thank you, Stan.

Forum List

Back