What do you think Hell is like ?

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment.
That is the perception invented by religion to encourage believers to fill the priests pockets.
Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place.
Really? Ones boiling and the others not? WTF is going on in your head?
A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe.
There is no God and you are on your own. Why attribute all the good you have done in your life to some ridiculous ghost you've never seen?
I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do.
You're right. Some people were born intelligent.
In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light.
You call it that? How arrogant are you to now name celestial phenomena which dont exist then describe them as if you designed it all?
You really are addicted to this God shit.
Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe,
How merciful you are towards free thinking atheists. Again, you are hallucinating.
far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold.
Read on godbotherers. It gets better.
This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome.
Would my criticism accepted as written?
No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here.
I'll bet you don't judge them. You'll give me a wide berth.
If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
You should try releasing yourself from the celestial dictatorship you are in. Your merciful God killed and slaughtered millions.
Yet here you are, anticipating spending eternity with a phsycopathic arsehole like that. And simultaneously teach kids about hell and sins. You are despicable.

You should try releasing yourself from the celestial dictatorship you are in. Your merciful God killed and slaughtered millions.
Yet here you are, anticipating spending eternity with a phsycopathic arsehole like that. And simultaneously teach kids about hell and sins. You are despicable.
Did you really just argue that God can't exist because he's a meanie?

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
I'm not sure but I'll take a stab @ it, Washington DC???

Did you really just argue that God can't exist because he's a meanie?

We all should pray for Collin Norris. In all my days on the Internet I've come across tons of atheists, and I don't think I've ever encountered an angrier and more bitter atheist. I would love to see the look on his face when he finally realizes how wrong he has been. (And he will, one day, I have no doubt about that, but with prayer that day may come sooner.)
:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
We all should pray for Collin Norris. In all my days on the Internet I've come across tons of atheists, and I don't think I've ever encountered an angrier and more bitter atheist. I would love to see the look on his face when he finally realizes how wrong he has been. (And he will, one day, I have no doubt about that, but with prayer that day may come sooner.)
:abgg2q.jpg:
Yep. Clearly something is missing in his life.

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
Do you think hell could be having eternal bliss and not feeling comfortable with it?

Do you have a physical body there?
You missed the whole point, we are non-corporeal beings. We create human beings when a baby first breathes we are present and jump in to co-exist and largely dominate their lives. It is a symbiotic relationship. humans would just be another animal on this planet were it not for us. they have potential but we've vastly improved their lot in life. The animal nature is still strong thus all the problems in this world. The collective in the parallel universe is what most represents " God " in this world.

You missed the whole point, we are non-corporeal beings. We create human beings when a baby first breathes we are present and jump in to co-exist and largely dominate their lives. It is a symbiotic relationship. humans would just be another animal on this planet were it not for us. they have potential but we've vastly improved their lot in life. The animal nature is still strong thus all the problems in this world. The collective in the parallel universe is what most represents " God " in this world.
So that's a no? You have no physical body there?

It's a 530 page book on crystals with no index. Entries are not in any alphabetical order. It's disorganized. The chapter headings are nonsensical.

Also, asking for unsweetened ice tea and being given sweet tea but not realizing it until you are a good 10 miles down the road because every stoplight is green (which never happens) and you can't get the straw in the lid until you get to a red light.

really, why wouldn't you chose an eagle or any and all other choices - not even gods can violate the spiritual content of any being.

The animal nature is still strong thus all the problems in this world.

no parasite, you are the problem.

Forum List

Back