What do you think Comeys got?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
My guess is he found emails on Humas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.

Last edited:
My guess is he found emails on Umas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.
They may also include emails between Huma and Anthony, her husband, and copies from Humas end of emails that Hillary deleted.

Either way, I'm having a very good weekend.

My guess is he found emails on Umas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

They may also include emails between Huma and Anthony, her husband, and copies from Humas end of emails that Hillary deleted.

Either way, I'm having a very good weekend.

For the first time since the conventions, I've decided to watch the Sunday talk shows, to see how the talking heads cover this.

For not indicting Clinton in the first place, after this:

At least a traumatized conscience, possibly a big bag of money. But he has come back and is in full swing. Criminals for prison!

There has to be something interesting in the emails or else they would not have reopened the case.

Maybe they found the 33,000?

The staffers that briefed Comey have seen something significant enough for Comey to break with DOJ protocol. If we're speculating I'd say they already found at least one email with classified content.

New Topics

Forum List

Back