What Do You Think About Black People Now?

Has the George Floyd protests done anything to change your opinion of blacks?

• No change

• I used to be sympathetic....but not anymore...blacks have lost my support

• I believe they have a right to show their anger and fully support it

• I think this was all planned by the left and it's not a protest over George Floyd

• I'm buying more ammo

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are what they are, but they don't have the balls to admit it. So they try to change the subject and put you on the defensive.

Ugly stuff.
You know nothing. Safety is paramount to people. Neighborhoods look out for each other. Churches/schools are the cornerstone of many neighborhoods. Instead we play with globalist propaganda and fifth generation into the recesses of the brain accusing others of racism. You are attempting to get blood from a stone. Who are you going to get it from? Stop having babies out of wedlock. You got answers for everything that does not involve an responsibility for yourselves. And people who are not black have problems also. Just not to your degree. Maybe the social welfare system should not have been massively expanded. Look at the results.

They just quickly claim you’re a racist and a Trump supporter like lemmings.

I don't think you are a racist

I KNOW you hate LOTS of people!

blacks are just on your list.

you hate LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS/LEFTISTS and you know that MOST gays, atheists and blacks ARE LIBERAL/DEMOCRATS.

so...

you mock blacks (your LIBERAL DEMOCRAT ENEMIES) the way you would mock atheists or gays but just with different words and accusations;

to you blacks are "inferior, subhumans, criminals, uncivilized, lazy and anti-white racists"

while gays are "effeminate, perverts, disgusting, unnatural, immoral, abominations"

and atheists are "god hating, immoral, unethical, petulant children who HATE god and christians"

you are a POS to EVERYBODY!

just in different ways

I don't think you are a racist

I KNOW you hate LOTS of people!

blacks are just on your list.

you hate LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS/LEFTISTS and you know that MOST gays, atheists and blacks ARE LIBERAL/DEMOCRATS.

so...

you mock blacks (your LIBERAL DEMOCRAT ENEMIES) the way you would mock atheists or gays but just with different words and accusations;

to you blacks are "inferior, subhumans, criminals, uncivilized, lazy and anti-white racists"

while gays are "effeminate, perverts, disgusting, unnatural, immoral, abominations"

and atheists are "god hating, immoral, unethical, petulant children who HATE god and christians"

you are a POS to EVERYBODY!

just in different ways
You complain a lot and you despise Jews and deny the Holocaust

You know nothing. Safety is paramount to people. Neighborhoods look out for each other. Churches/schools are the cornerstone of many neighborhoods. Instead we play with globalist propaganda and fifth generation into the recesses of the brain accusing others of racism. You are attempting to get blood from a stone. Who are you going to get it from? Stop having babies out of wedlock. You got answers for everything that does not involve an responsibility for yourselves. And people who are not black have problems also. Just not to your degree. Maybe the social welfare system should not have been massively expanded. Look at the results.
I'm not black.

And you ignore white racism. You're an enabler, you're part of it, you're complicit. You are what you are.

Forum List

Back