What do you think about a little genocide?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Genocide is a taboo of civilized democratic modern societies. But, if a neighbor starts a genocide against you, will you start a counter genocide against them to save your group?

For example, Serbia started a genocide against Kosovo, and now Kosovo is taking control over Serbian villages. Or the Krimean Tatars were deported by Russia, and now they want to move back to Krimea and deport the Russians. Or, in ww2 the German shot up a few Russians and then the Russians deported them to the Volga.

Is counter genocide a just warfare?

26 million Russians died in WWII, the overwhelming majority were children.

Be glad the Germans were not deported to the outback of Australia.

Outback of Australia? ... Hmm ... Lot of sun there. Could be not a bad idea. ... When do you like to deport us and what do you think about how long will we need to produce a jungle in the australian outback? It's by the way nonsense to say Germans murdererd russian children in world war 2. We murdered everyone, specially people who hate Germans.

Last edited:
Genocide is a taboo of civilized democratic modern societies. But, if a neighbor starts a genocide against you, will you start a counter genocide against them to save your group?

For example, Serbia started a genocide against Kosovo, and now Kosovo is taking control over Serbian villages. Or the Krimean Tatars were deported by Russia, and now they want to move back to Krimea and deport the Russians. Or, in ww2 the German shot up a few Russians and then the Russians deported them to the Volga.

Serbia did what? Are you sure? Lots of senseless war propaganda is still existing in this case. In the Kosovo was once the origin of the serbian people. Meanwhile nearly only Albanians live there and "the world" made a completly crazy state in the Kosovo - some say a state for organiced criminality. About 900 Kosovos would give a state in the size of the USA. A completly idiotic construct. And the so called "Krimean Tartars" were just simple Turks who had conquered once the Krim what's since 1790 russian territorry. As far as I know it was Stalin nearly 200 years later who displaced the Krimean Tartars and also lots of other people in Russia - even his own people from Georgia. Stalin was just simple the same criminal like Hitler. I call them sometimes "the left and right jawbone of the devil". So why do you think it makes sense to waste time to think about wether this monsters were right or wrong with anything what they said or did?

Last edited:

Poor Australian immigration officers. Don't they have enough already by all those Chinese bringing in their crushed bug remedies to infect the Outback?

Oh, before I forget, is it illegal to kill children in war?

Serbia did what? Are you sure? Lots of senseless war propaganda is still existing in this case. In the Kosovo was once the origin of the serbian people. Meanwhile nearly only Albanians live there and "the world" made a completly crazy state in the Kosovo - some say a state for organiced criminality. About 900 Kosovos would give a state in the size of the USA. A completly idiotic construct. And the so called "Krimean Tartars" were just simple Turks who had conquered once the Krim what's since 1790 russian territorry. As far as I know it was Stalin nearly 200 years later who displaced the Krimean Tartars and also lots of other people in Russia - even his own people from Georgia. Stalin was just simple the same criminal like Hitler. I call them sometimes "the left and right jawbone of the devil". So why do you think it makes sense to waste time to think about wether this monsters were right or wrong with anything what they said or did?

Very interesting point. Didn't Serbia obtain an even bigger land called voivodina, to compensate itself for the loss of Kosovo?

And this illustrates the basic question of this thread. Is it acceptable to start a genocide to compensate for another genocide? Or, would you start a genocide to balance a genocide that your neighbor starts on you?

If we're really gonna "Save The Planet" then mere genocide will not be enough.

We'll need a massive, total, 100% effective die off event.

C'mon "President" Obama - we know you can do it!

Illegal? Who created laws of war? Ohh that's right western democracies. And those laws are few and far between and everyone was violated by those that created them. Be specific and cite for us the law of warfare that says it is illegal to kill children.

As for 26 million dead Soviets how many of those were killed by the Soviets themselves? And didn't I read somewhere it is was closer to 50 million dead Soviets?

Illegal? Who created laws of war? Ohh that's right western democracies. And those laws are few and far between and everyone was violated by those that created them. Be specific and cite for us the law of warfare that says it is illegal to kill children.

As for 26 million dead Soviets how many of those were killed by the Soviets themselves? And didn't I read somewhere it is was closer to 50 million dead Soviets?
Amazingly, international law contains a section called "Just Warfare". To my understanding, this outlines when you are allowed to counter attack in your defense. Interestingly, it prohibits you from defending yourself if your forecasted loss of life is big. Yes indeed, these were written by the leading ww2 entente powers.

Talking about justly genocide, what do we need to do to put away all those meritless humans that the communist bred in their social population engineering? Every democracy too starts with a genocide.

If we're really gonna "Save The Planet" then mere genocide will not be enough.

We'll need a massive, total, 100% effective die off event.

C'mon "President" Obama - we know you can do it!
Yes, but we are too stupid to work out a weapon better than nukes. The nukes kill maximum 20 % but screws the planet 100 %.

Poor Australian immigration officers. Don't they have enough already by all those Chinese bringing in their crushed bug remedies to infect the Outback?

Oh, before I forget, is it illegal to kill children in war?

Yes it is if they are actually targeted, it is not illegal if they are collateral damage or if they are used in a military role

Hmmmm, 50 million is a bit much. 26 million is just about acceptable.

Amazingly, international law contains a section called "Just Warfare". ...

The war of the USA against the Iraq was for example not justifyable. A "preemptive strike" is nothing else than a first strike. One of the results of this war is the existance of the terrororganisation ISIS. Now we started to have a problem with millions of refugees from this area in Germany. The good message for you: Some people doubt about wether Germany will survive this.

mission-accomplished.jpg

Last edited:

The war of the USA against the Iraq was for example not justifyable. A "preemptive strike" is nothing else than a first strike. One of the results of this war is the existance of the terrororganisation ISIS. Now we started to have a problem with millions of refugees from this area in Germany. The good message for you: Some people doubt about wether Germany will survive this.

mission-accomplished.jpg

I totally agree with your theory of preemptive = first only. But why is Germany's current demise a good thing? I am into Germany. They even like speaking English. I think those Arabs in Germany should all be castrated then warehoused, to keep the German job market balanced and the local German people away from sharia courts. By the way, making refugees or deportees out of people is not proper genocide, but only a military cockup.

Last edited:

The 50 million is a million per week output with a two week vacation. The 26 million is only half a million per week and with no vacation. Now we can see what it costs not to give vacation days to your people.

Last edited:

The 50 million is a million per week output with a two week vacation. The 26 million is only half a million per week and with no vacation. Now we can see what it costs not to give vacation days to your people.
Efficiency drops when people do not get a break.

As I said on another thread, we need to make it uncomfortable, financially and socially, for Muslims to remain Muslims in Europe. And, provide incentives for Muslims to convert to Christianity and/or abandon Islam.

mission-accomplished.jpg

I totally agree with your theory of preemptive = first only. But why is Germany's current demise a good thing?

Current demise? When the first Chechs appeared in the area of Praha Germans had lived there since 500 years. Regensburg was once the capitol of Germany from 1594 - 1803. I was astonished when I saw a picture out of this time where it was nearly in the center of Germany - now it's far from the center in the South and East of Germany. The name "England" for example comes from the german tribe "Angeln" - the word "France" from the german tribe "Franken". In the expression "the roman empire of german nation" the word "german" means for example nearly nothing else than the word "united" - one reason maybe why the first publication of the "declaration of independence" of the USA was there in the german language.

I am into Germany.

Wrong way to Tipperary?

They even like speaking English.

English is one of the german languages - so sometimes some people like to speak something what sounds like english,

I think those Arabs in Germany should all be castrated then warehoused,

You disqualified yourselve with this sentence. The normal answer on such a crazy ... ¿thougt? ... is: "Same to you!". Your own scale is the standard god will use for you. You should start to work on yourselve.

to keep the German job market balanced

Balanced? Lots of people are not in the statistics any longer. From year to year the people have in generell less income. The poorer 50% of the german population lost for example within the last 8 years 2/3 of their wealth. They owned 2.9% of Germany now they own only 1% of Germany any longer.

and the local German people away from sharia courts.

The sharia is a joke. Every divine right is a joke. But also the systems of injustice of the USA are a joke - specially if compared with the german system of laws. Much more logic in our laws. But even this system needs a completly new architecture. Guilty or not guilty is for example not a real question - only god knows this, no one else. The question is "How dangerous is someone or something?". Everything has to serve life - not death. We have to leave the cultures of death behind us and to go in a future where the cultures of life will enlighten everyone. Our laws degenerated often to be weapons in the hands of the rich and ugly where they define sometimes "rich is good and ugly is beautiful".

By the way, making refugees or deportees out of people is not proper genocide, but only a military cockup.

What? We have nothing to do with anything what happened there. What happened and happens there is the politics of Turkey, Arabia, Russia, England, the USA and others. Not only the Daesh are following the dark path of death. In the moment I don't have any lousy idea about what our chancellor Angela Merkel is doing there on what reason - nor do I know why any German Should be interested in the problemes of this or any other area of the world at all. We have a lot to do in our own country. Perhaps our chancellor Merkel suffers a phallic megallomania. Chancellor Schmidt once said "Who suffers visions should go to a doctor" and chancellor Adenauer was also not a friend of experiments. Sure we have to help refugees but I'm not sure wether we are doing this really. And there are much more problems on Earth than only this problem. What about the Kurds for example? It's a shame how the narciss of might Erdogan fights against the Kurds and calls this "war on terror".

Last edited:

Efficiency drops when people do not get a break.

It drops even further when you give them a 3 month break and they have to start from scratch again.

Forum List

Back