What do you really think about Democraps???

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
I wonder what you liberals here think about deep inside your demented minds about your "leaders" in the Democrap party after this past week.

Obamination has blown $7M on 2 trips to Hawaii right in the middle of a debt crisis debate.

Democraps snuck $60B worth of pork waste in a hurricane relief bill then blamed the GOP for not passing it with the pork.....this again when we are out of money.

The Bush Tax Cuts were set the expire by the Democraps and they waited until the end of the year to make it look like "they" lowered your taxes while blaming the GOP for this mess.

So how you can you live with yourselves supporting those scumbags???

• Banned
This past week showed the Democraps are pure scumbags.

Let the middle class tax cuts from the Bush era expire, then act like they are giving us a gift by bringing them back all the while blaming the GOP for the delay.

Spend $7M on obamination's 2 holiday trips when Americans are losing their jobs left and right.

Sneak $60B in a disaster relief bill with the thought nobody will see it or nobody will have the guts to delay the bill by addressing the pork.

Again.....the liberals here need to defend this bullshit.

Liberals don't really care about democrats. It's what democrats do to advance the idealistic communist agenda that has their loyalty. Liberals care about punishing the rich and killing Christians. That's what obama cares about too.

What do I think about Democrats? I think there is absolutely no difference between a Democrat and a Republican any more.

Both are ginormous wasteful spenders. Both are corrupt. Both are destroying our currency and our security and our rights. Both are destroying our Republic. It matters fuck-all to me whether a politician has a D or R after their name any more.

I don't buy a word out of the mouths of either one any more. They have become adept at speaking profane hypocrisies as easily as falling out of bed.

And I see a lot of people guzzling a lot of piss so long as it has the right color label on it.

It's time to start hanging people from lamp posts.

Last edited:
Hairy Reid....."Quick...it's been 2 months since the hurricane so we need to get this bill passed, but wait let me sneak this $60B in pork projects on the bill, because it won't get funded on its own."

That is like some parent needs to go buy some flu medicine for their sick kids but decides to go by the mall for 2 hours shopping for more clothes before returning home to the kids puking their brains out.

Of course, Republicans never add billions of pork to the budget. Oh, no. Not those dear saints. Never.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I wonder what you liberals here think about deep inside your demented minds about your "leaders" in the Democrap party after this past week.

Obamination has blown $7M on 2 trips to Hawaii right in the middle of a debt crisis debate.

Democraps snuck $60B worth of pork waste in a hurricane relief bill then blamed the GOP for not passing it with the pork.....this again when we are out of money.

The Bush Tax Cuts were set the expire by the Democraps and they waited until the end of the year to make it look like "they" lowered your taxes while blaming the GOP for this mess.

What I wouldn't give to just get a glimpse of what your day to day life is like. Just a glimpse would be amazing.

Come on. Let's fall out of bed again. Spew some more hypocritical shit. I'm loving this.

Well, your low standards of living in a trailer would be a vacation trip just visiting your friend Ravi in the mental ward.

What I wouldn't give to just get a glimpse of what your day to day life is like. Just a glimpse would be amazing.

Shitbag, there is no comparison between the 2 parties....the Democraps do pork at higher levels and worse methods of getting it like this fucking bill they're whining about this week.

Dumbfucks like you are too stupid to understand the difference. We understand you hate everyone, but the problem is with you....

Come on. Let's fall out of bed again. Spew some more hypocritical shit. I'm loving this.

Of course, Republicans never add billions of pork to the budget. Oh, no. Not those dear saints. Never.

This bogus moral equivalency argument has been used for decades to support the status quo.

Hairy Reid....."Quick...it's been 2 months since the hurricane so we need to get this bill passed, but wait let me sneak this $60B in pork projects on the bill, because it won't get funded on its own."

That is like some parent needs to go buy some flu medicine for their sick kids but decides to go by the mall for 2 hours shopping for more clothes before returning home to the kids puking their brains out.

Your education in civics shows that someone tore off your scull, and shit in your cranial cavity.

Forum List

Back