What do you prefer? To get Covid or the 'jab'?

Where do you people find this crap? If reasoned debate worked on people like you you would not be here trying to talk your fellow fools into continuing a reckless course of action.

Why are you so outraged?
If you can't disprove the facts you shall confirm your defeat without insults.
Relax, take a great enema and enjoy (still) the life

enema-1553255444.jpg

I know enough about medical science to make an informed judgement here. Your first mistake was looking for someone who says anything contrary to to our health experts and your next mistake was instantly believing them.
I don’t understand people like you. You willfully ignore reality. Here’s a taste that you won’t like or accept, but you can’t dispute.

Are you aware of the billions in fines and penalties big pharma has incurred? Are you aware of the millions who have died or incurred terrible suffering from big pharma’s drugs? Are you aware J&J was found guilty of lying about asbestos in baby powder, and is now trying to figure out a way to get out of the billions in fines using bankruptcy? Are you aware of any other industry that is more profitable and has greater sway in DC? They have full immunity from lawsuits. They pay doctors and physicians KICK-BACKS for prescribing their drugs. They’ve captured our government, politicians, media, academia, and science.

How does this not affect your opinion in trusting them? Please explain if you can?

I don’t understand people like you. You willfully ignore reality. Here’s a taste that you won’t like or accept, but you can’t dispute.

Are you aware of the billions in fines and penalties big pharma has incurred? Are you aware of the millions who have died or incurred terrible suffering from big pharma’s drugs? Are you aware J&J was found guilty of lying about asbestos in baby powder, and is now trying to figure out a way to get out of the billions in fines using bankruptcy? Are you aware of any other industry that is more profitable and has greater sway in DC? They have full immunity from lawsuits. They pay doctors and physicians KICK-BACKS for prescribing their drugs. They’ve captured our government, politicians, media, academia, and science.

How does this not affect your opinion in trusting them? Please explain if you can?
If my wife gets covid she will probably die. I love her as well as the rest of my friends, coworkers and clients. I'd fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot is nothing. Don't you have anyone you would do anything to protect?

If my wife gets covid she will probably die. I love her as well as the rest of my friends, coworkers and clients. I'd fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot is nothing. Don't you have anyone you would do anything to protect?
Lol. That’s a terrible response and refuses to address any of the points I made.

I conclude you are HOPING the shot helps, while ignoring all the evidence that it doesn’t.

I know enough about medical science to make an informed judgement here. Your first mistake was looking for someone who says anything contrary to to our health experts and your next mistake was instantly believing them.
No your belief in man made crap and those who push fake science for profits is your mistake.

Lol. That’s a terrible response and refuses to address any of the points I made.

I conclude you are HOPING the shot helps, while ignoring all the evidence that it doesn’t.
You can conclude what you want. At this late date I have nothing left but spite for the antivaxers.

You can conclude what you want. At this late date I have nothing left but spite for the antivaxers.
Now that makes you an idiot. Or maybe you work for big pharma.

You have admitted you have ignored all the evidence of impropriety and corruption by big pharma, government, and media. This is unadulterated IGNORANCE.

Ever heard of the Herman Cain award?
Sure he was treated with a ventilator and Remdesivir per CDC protocols. Have you heard about how the protocols given by the CDC are killing those people who are intubated and given Remdesivir or do you just ignore what you do not desire to hear?

You are a waste of my time so back on ignore you go.

This less than one minute video should concern you, but I suspect you won’t admit it. Hope is all you’ve got.

I would rather get the vaccine because I'm not fucking fool who seeks medical advice from random strangers on the internet. If you were to get it and become desperately ill you deserve to get treated by random strangers off the street who think they know better than real doctors.

This has to do with following real science as opposed to politicized science. We keep hearing about people needing the JAB even if they already contracted and recovered from COVID. What we never hear is any data to support the claim. They should be able to give some kind of break down on reinfections broke down by severity of infection on both occasions. Example Ted had COVID in April 2020 and symptoms were sever, Ted was reinfected in June 2021 with no symptoms.

This has to do with following real science as opposed to politicized science. We keep hearing about people needing the JAB even if they already contracted and recovered from COVID. What we never hear is any data to support the claim. They should be able to give some kind of break down on reinfections broke down by severity of infection on both occasions. Example Ted had COVID in April 2020 and symptoms were sever, Ted was reinfected in June 2021 with no symptoms.
My wife and I had Covid back shortly after Easter.
About three days worth of flu like illness. IIRC, have had some worse cases of flu and colds in the past.
We now have immune systems better prepared than any vaccine currently could do.
We should be able to get the "Covid? Got it and got over it"card/certificate that waves vaccine mandate.

Eating vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish, and a good healthy diet is the best medicine. I've got no problem with vaccines that have been properly and clinically tested for 8-12 years. I've been vaccinated for just about everything using conventional vaccines. mRNA hasn't been properly tested for a long enough time period to observe the effects of the drug. Phizer and moderna have to be ecstatic to have such a huge experimental testing field.

Eating vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish, and a good healthy diet is the best medicine. I've got no problem with vaccines that have been properly and clinically tested for 8-12 years. I've been vaccinated for just about everything using conventional vaccines. mRNA hasn't been properly tested for a long enough time period to observe the effects of the drug. Phizer and moderna have to be ecstatic to have such a huge experimental testing field.
I suspect they’re more ecstatic about the enormous profits they’re making, without any concern for future liabilities. Plus they have government, media, and politicians marketing and mandating their products for them. What a deal!

Following_This_Guy_Small20211012123830.jpg

I suspect they’re more ecstatic about the enormous profits they’re making, without any concern for future liabilities. Plus they have government, media, and politicians marketing and mandating their products for them. What a deal!

Following_This_Guy_Small20211012123830.jpg

Yeah, it's a heckuva deal ain't it. I've got this drug that I want to test on you but I need you to sign off and waive all of your rights to hold me accountable when you and your family get sick and/or die. Well.....alright says the govt. Whatever you need or want big pharma....and we'll keep sending you busloads of people.

Speaking from the experience:

1. I got both injections (Moderna)
2. I got the virus.

The virus wore itself out within a little over a week. Discomforting but not debilitating.

From others I have seen who got no injections - none of them died - the discomfort was much greater and the duration longer.

I'm too busy, even at my age, to waste time being sick.

So, yes, when it's available I'll get the Moderna booster. First because it's what I had before and I feel I understand what to expect (no reaction) and second because what passes for "science" these days suggests it's marginally more effective than other brands in we creaky-old folks.

Only shit-heel part is the warning that comes from having had the mile case. The warning that there's no point in having any of the free tests done for at least 3 months as the chances of a false positive (and resetting quarantine clocks, etc.) is almost 100%. Apparently there IS a more reliable test but it's not available to we ordinary people because it costs a little more. Even if you're willing to pay the full cost yourself - nope. Gotta have the right social credit count or something.

I would rather get the vaccine because I'm not fucking fool who seeks medical advice from random strangers on the internet. If you were to get it and become desperately ill you deserve to get treated by random strangers off the street who think they know better than real doctors.
That's quite an assumption. Smart people who are healthy would wait, especially given the extremely high survivability. Jumping head first into an experimental treatment is just stupid on every level. Getting the vaccine because someone has pre-existing conditions is understandable, but attempting to force it on others is not.

Apparently if you've had SARS previously you also have some natural immunity. I'm all in for the natural immune system God gave with the help of natural deterrents in the herbs and minerals in as much as possible.
I’m with you RodISHI, on allowing healthy people’s immune systems to continue functioning without unnecessary and many would say, ill-advised manipulation. Currently as it stands, natural infection from COVID-19 also shows 2 years out for effective antibodies. I have a source from Nature if anybody would like it. It’s likely that in 6 months it will be 2.5 years, especially for anyone who had a moderate case, but need time lapse to know. I’ve read natural exposure for most provides a much longer immunity compared to jabs. That’s why we’re hearing about mixed jabs are now the “best” route (false for most) because they have to continue the drum beat for more customers.

Forum List

Back