What do you pack...?

What's the obsession with knives latley. It seems like everyone is carrying one. Whatever happened to the good old days of fighting one on one hand to hand. I think anyone that pulls a weapon on someone else is a coward if they are initiating it. But thats just my opinion.

What's the obsession with knives latley. It seems like everyone is carrying one. Whatever happened to the good old days of fighting one on one hand to hand. I think anyone that pulls a weapon on someone else is a coward if they are initiating it. But thats just my opinion.

The days of fighting hand to hand are still around, rarely will people pull knives in street fights (especially where I'm from). Reason being is that with a knife it takes one extention of the arm to possibly kill someone, whereas with the same effort you can just hurt them (by punching) and not kill them, unless you're the Hulk. I carry my knife in case I need to cut something, or if someone is attacking me and I know I dont stand a chance and the only way that I'll walk away alive is by using a knife to defend myself. Carrying a knife isnt a bad idea, as long as you're not too trigger happy to use it.

Forum List

Back