What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.

Oh fuck...Here we go again....

WE-WUZ-KANGZ-UNTIL-EVIL-WHITEY-2.jpg

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

I had posted an internal memo from Barr to the intelligence agencies and local police forces some time ago around here some place and I briefly explained what was coming down the pipeline soon. Nobody pays attention, though. We'll see this happen elsewhere, too.

The reason for now, I think, is because there's no more opportunistic time than to do it than when the very people you're going after are the ones cheering you on the loudest.

As usual, those who participate in coercion understand very little of their function in it. And absolutely nothing of its consequences.

Dems hate Whites. Or ,more likely ,they are follow the Alinski program. I will not apologize for being White. Just remember who made EVERY great invention.
No one asked you to apologize for being white. You cant help it that you were born recessive. Every great invention was created or inspired by African genius.
Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.

And Barr's starting to push harder for those backdoors into hardware/sotware, too. This was also part of that memo. They're also meeting this week, I believe, to reauthorize the spying on the citizenry thing.

There's a lot going on, really. It's all part of the so called "surge'' plan. I've posted about that on here some place as well. Rather thoroughly, if I recall correctly.

What happened to the Sopranos? Don't they count anymore?

Let us see. Airplanes? Telephones? Electricity? Printing Press? Mass Production? Africa has never produced ANYTHING. Except AIDS and Ebola.
All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back