What do you Love about God?

I love the opportunities and gifts God has given me. I was born in a great family and with a capable mind and body. I am very thankful.

That he has never done anything to bother me, or to effect me in any way. He would make a great neighbor. His followers aren't that easy to get along with. Too nosey.

I love that God is my Eternal Heavenly Father and that He is the Father of my spirit. I love that he is an all loving God who seeks for us to have eternal joy and happiness. I love that He gives to all mankind immortality and the opportunity to become one with Him. I love God because He first loved me and made a way for me to be all that I could hope to become.

Everything!
What to love about our God? The Apostle of Christ makes it clear that bad things can and do happen to God's people as well as everyone else that strives in this reality called life. (Rom. 8:35-37). Its easy to love God when things are going your way. The "thing" about loving God is the fact that God deals in truth, with one of those truths being, God has no respect of person. (Rom. 2:11).

I find the times that when life is dealing you setbacks, hardships, illnesses, etc., that is the time when one must continue to love God with all his/her heart and soul. When you love God and keep His commandments that deal with life.........God will make things work out for the best........in using this hardship as a teaching tool in making something good come from this situation when you remain faithful. God will allow all things to work for the good of His people. -- Rom. 8:28 (not MAKE or directly interfere as if working some miracle that everyone else has no access......but simply allow one to make the correct decisions that will direct one away from any such situation....if one follows the advise found in scripture one is being directed by the Holy Spirit of God who inspired all scripture. -- 2 Tim. 3:16

Blessed are those who FEAR GOD and WALK IN HIS WAYS (Ps. 128:1-2). The righteous will be reward for their deeds (Isa. 3:10). Sometimes an "affliction" can keep one on the correct pathway along lives journey (Ps. 119:67,71)

Life is not all fun and games, there is no promise of such made by God but any hardship or affliction can yield good results (Heb. 12:11), discipline though painful at times always make one righteous in the eyes of God.

God created everything within this realm of reality......then God commanded nature to enforce the very Laws of Nature that God had created. No one can escape these natural laws. God created life and then commanded that life to reproduce (naturally.......within the same species as per the Laws of Nature) -- Gen. 1:20-26

What do I love about our God? The HOPE that God promised becomes more "tangible" when one is struggling the most with life's hardships, For we know that our Sabbath (rest) comes after this race called life is over. (1 Cor. 9:24-27).........WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE if hope is removed? :dunno:God does not remove this hope......mankind does through free will.

You are born.......you live a short time when compared to eternity......and then you die but once Physically, we all have an appointment with death ( Heb. 9:27)then the judgment where you must face the 2nd death if you are not found in the book of life (Rev. 20:14-15) when Hades (the resting place of the dead) gives up its dead).

I know I'm going to be kind of boring with this one, but I echo with a lot what has already been said. :)

Forum List

Back