What Do You Libs Think About Andrew Cuomo

New York just released eight sex offenders from jail – including three child rapists – and didn’t even warn the police.
What do you Liberals think about your Hero Andrew Cuomo now?

I hope the chomo's end up diddling one or two of his female family members. It is only real to them when they are the victims. Personally, I hope New York riots and burns down. Fuck them. Covid19 is a blessing where New York is concurned.

You are such a nice guy....

Didn't you know it's patriotic to root for the destruction of other Americans?

New York needs a thinning.

Go to New York and tell them that. Don't be a pussy and hide behind a disease. Fucking weirdo.

I tell my daughter all the time, but you are right. That was pretty gross. I will amend the statment to say I would like to see covid19 rip through congress and the media. I was just watching DeBlasio talk on TV. He wasn't doing the TDS routine. And the news diddnt even point out where he said as their cases slow down New York will be sending ventilators and Doctors to the next hot spots. This is awesome. Did the press focus on that? No. Even Donald Trump in one of his highly rated briefings won't mention DeBlasio saying that. So no, I do t want New York to die. Just congress and the cable news networks.

When someone at first says they wish and want Americans to die, do you think I'm going to bother much with them after that?

New York just released eight sex offenders from jail – including three child rapists – and didn’t even warn the police.

I hope the chomo's end up diddling one or two of his female family members. It is only real to them when they are the victims. Personally, I hope New York riots and burns down. Fuck them. Covid19 is a blessing where New York is concurned.

Go to New York and tell them that. Don't be a pussy and hide behind a disease. Fucking weirdo.

I tell my daughter all the time, but you are right. That was pretty gross. I will amend the statment to say I would like to see covid19 rip through congress and the media. I was just watching DeBlasio talk on TV. He wasn't doing the TDS routine. And the news diddnt even point out where he said as their cases slow down New York will be sending ventilators and Doctors to the next hot spots. This is awesome. Did the press focus on that? No. Even Donald Trump in one of his highly rated briefings won't mention DeBlasio saying that. So no, I do t want New York to die. Just congress and the cable news networks.

When someone at first says they wish and want Americans to die, do you think I'm going to bother much with them after that?

I don't give two fucks what you think. You are nothing. You are just a character on the Internet. A bunch on ones and zeros's. A toy to play with, or a video game. What you think only matteres to you. I amended my statment because I'm not a guy who thinks that shit, and it was a bad thing to say. Stop thinking g you matter to anyone other then you and you will be better off.

Is this it?

“We’re releasing people who are in jails because they violated parole for non-serious reasons,”

Makes sense.

Were they parole violators? Who violated their parole for non-serious reasons? Or were they currently serving sentences for the crimes they committed as sex offenders? Your article is unclear about that.

They were eight sex offenders – including three child rapists

I don't give two fucks what you think. You are nothing. You are just a character on the Internet. A bunch on ones and zeros's. A toy to play with, or a video game. What you think only matteres to you. I amended my statment because I'm not a guy who thinks that shit, and it was a bad thing to say. Stop thinking g you matter to anyone other then you and you will be better off.
Sounds like typical comments from the guy who laughingly bragged (on this board) about pissing on the the seats of the break area, of the hourly workers at the company that employs him. You have a problem with self control of your baser instincts.

More-
About 50 inmates — including eight registered sex offenders — have been released from an upstate New York jail as part of the efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus, according to a report.

The inmates were sprung Saturday from the Monroe County Jail as part of a statewide order by the Department of Corrections and Community Services, WIVB reported.

Nine of them are staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Greece, NY — including four of the sex offenders, three of whom have been convicted of raping minors and were registered as Level 3, meaning they are most likely to re-offend, according to the news outlet.

“It doesn’t make any sense. If you could present an argument to me that makes sense, I’m willing to listen. But this doesn’t make any sense,” Greece Police Chief Patrick Phelan said.

The inmates were moved to the hotel after the department was ordered to release low-level technical parole violators amid concerns that the bug has spread in local lockups.

“So you have a violent criminal who’s done time in state prison who’s been given the chance of parole, and not followed the conditions of their parole. That’s who you’re talking about right now,” Phelan said.

The chief criticized the move and said he would have liked to be notified because of the threat the inmates pose to the community.
My first question is: has CV-19 been diagnosed in the prison population? If yes, were these prisoners possibly exposed? Even if not evidently exposed, why turn them loose from what is effectively a quarantine situation into the law-abiding population, possibly to infect others?

More-
About 50 inmates — including eight registered sex offenders — have been released from an upstate New York jail as part of the efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus, according to a report.

The inmates were sprung Saturday from the Monroe County Jail as part of a statewide order by the Department of Corrections and Community Services, WIVB reported.

Nine of them are staying at a Holiday Inn Express in Greece, NY — including four of the sex offenders, three of whom have been convicted of raping minors and were registered as Level 3, meaning they are most likely to re-offend, according to the news outlet.

“It doesn’t make any sense. If you could present an argument to me that makes sense, I’m willing to listen. But this doesn’t make any sense,” Greece Police Chief Patrick Phelan said.

The inmates were moved to the hotel after the department was ordered to release low-level technical parole violators amid concerns that the bug has spread in local lockups.

“So you have a violent criminal who’s done time in state prison who’s been given the chance of parole, and not followed the conditions of their parole. That’s who you’re talking about right now,” Phelan said.

The chief criticized the move and said he would have liked to be notified because of the threat the inmates pose to the community.
My first question is: has CV-19 been diagnosed in the prison population? If yes, were these prisoners possibly exposed? Even if not evidently exposed, why turn them loose from what is effectively a quarantine situation into the law-abiding population, possibly to infect others?
There were cases and made me question why they were just releasing them into the general public.

You just wished death on other Americans and not one of us called a piece of dog shit because we are brought up better than that...

I pretty sure what everyone was thinking though... You can justify it in your head but consider how low you have gone...

More-

Cause they are prisoners not animals... Most are no threat to society.

More-

Cause they are prisoners not animals... Most are no threat to society.

Keep on believing that, until one of those Animals meet up with you!

Is this it?

“We’re releasing people who are in jails because they violated parole for non-serious reasons,”

Makes sense.

There is 1100 parole violators... So some of them
More-

These people were all out before and were in jail for parole violations. These people were deem as not a threat to society.

So one of these could be a 22 year old having sex with a 17 year old... That is raping a minor in New York...

Actually an 18 year old sexual contact with a 17 year old in NY can get you on the sex register...

When I was 17, I was boinking an 18 year-old regularly....

That was back in the 70s...is it too late to have her arrested?

Ha! That would be a kick!

You just wished death on other Americans and not one of us called a piece of dog shit because we are brought up better than that...

I pretty sure what everyone was thinking though... You can justify it in your head but consider how low you have gone...

First off, go drink from a public water fountain and mingle in a large crowd. In all your post I'm pretty positive I could find a similar comment. Stop acting all holey and pure like you even give a shit. Your just another panicked lemming. Fuck you and your fake morals.

Sounds like typical comments from the guy who laughingly bragged (on this board) about pissing on the the seats of the break area, of the hourly workers at the company that employs him. You have a problem with self control of your baser instincts.

Again, more foux outrage. There is an ignore feature. Use it and go fuck your self.

Again, more foux outrage. There is an ignore feature. Use it and go fuck your self.
Try to stay out of the hourly employees break area, and if you do decide to intentionally spread your body fluids and possible infections there again, don't post it on the internet next time. Luckily nobody knows who you are, so you can still smile in their face, whenever you see them.....:)

Try to stay out of the hourly employees break area, and if you do decide to intentionally spread your body fluids and possible infections there again, don't post it on the internet next time. Luckily nobody knows who you are, so you can still smile in their face, whenever you see them.....:)

Where do you sit at lunch time? I need to take a shit.

Also, I'm really not hard to find at all. Tell you what. Call the Feds and send them a cut and paste of the post if you are so concurned.

First off, go drink from a public water fountain and mingle in a large crowd. In all your post I'm pretty positive I could find a similar comment. Stop acting all holey and pure like you even give a shit. Your just another panicked lemming. Fuck you and your fake morals.

Your such a great guy when people say asshole around you I sure they mean someone else...

It is not holy to not wish other people dead...

We know you are struggling as you are relying on the socialism of Government to save your ass... Now we understand that is making you wrong about everything...

It is OK... Later on you will feel shame...

Your such a great guy when people say asshole around you I sure they mean someone else...

It is not holy to not wish other people dead...

We know you are struggling as you are relying on the socialism of Government to save your ass... Now we understand that is making you wrong about everything...

It is OK... Later on you will feel shame...

It seems you are more disturbed then I. It will be okay lil'fella. The covid19 won't get you... Maybe.

Forum List

Back