What Do You Know About BGH (Bovine Growth Hormone?)

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Or think you know about it?

Why do you know or not know?

And why do you think that is?

Anyone...?

Excellent, you seem well informed.

Now...why do you think information of such importance has to be "dug for" or sought out?

Why isn't it or hasn't it been the top story of at least ONE major news network or reporting?

Excellent, you seem well informed.

Now...why do you think information of such importance has to be "dug for" or sought out?

Why isn't it or hasn't it been the top story of at least ONE major news network or reporting?

Hitler's followers and the spirit that they went forth comes to mind. People can be led very easily down a path that is not in their best interest when there are not those who are willing to seek out the full extent as to how and why something was birthed.

Another piece of history on BGH. Took me a few minutes to find it. http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/publication/561/01/raficom23biomilkhormone.pdf

Last edited:
hitler always comes to mind. this morning when i left the house i saw a pigeon. surely hitler also saw a pigeon one morning. damn hitler and his followers. and damn pigeons.

hitler always comes to mind. this morning when i left the house i saw a pigeon. surely hitler also saw a pigeon one morning. damn hitler and his followers. and damn pigeons.
Did Adolf drink milk, though? He was a vegetarian after all. :eusa_eh:

Isn't Glenny Beck one of the most Hitler-quoting/citing mofos in the media?

No clue but a few people on USMB sure do make a fuss over the guy. We do not have tv so I do not watch national news or shows like Glen Beck's. I do download videos but normally I keep that limited to documentaries so we don't run over usage the limit.

No clue but a few people on USMB sure do make a fuss over the guy. We do not have tv so I do not watch national news or shows like Glen Beck's. I do download videos but normally I keep that limited to documentaries so we don't run over usage the limit.

You should do some YouTubing of Glenny.

Go to a local library if you must, so you don't have to concern yourself with using up your own bandwidth.

I'd love to hear your take on him.

Forum List

Back