Zone1 What do you have to say about trinity keeping all the religions in mind?

God wants his name known and used but not in vain. Those who are his real servants dont use his name in vain. Romans 10:13-14--Gods name must be used. No Jesus is not YHWH(Jehovah) Jehovah is his God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Why wont you believe him--the answer is--altered versions by satans will to mislead.
No he doesn't. Moses asked Jehovah and he just said "I Am that I Am." Who was before and with Abraham. And, Jesus said he was "I Am" as well. Meaning, I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Both Jehovah and Jesus claim the same title of Lord God. John 10:37 and Psalms 82:6 also show Jehovah and Jesus are the same person.

No he doesn't. Moses asked Jehovah and he just said "I Am that I Am." Who was before and with Abraham. And, Jesus said he was "I Am" as well. Meaning, I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Both Jehovah and Jesus claim the same title of Lord God. John 10:37 and Psalms 82:6 also show Jehovah and Jesus are the same person.
There is no-i am that i am in Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is correct. You see about the mistranslating.

I know what is what. You will find out the hard way you are in error and your teachers. Try believing Jesus-John 20:17--seems that is to much to ask of a trinitarian.
You don't know what it is. Your scholars teach smooth things but deny the power and authority of Jesus Christ so that your leaders can have power over your minds and hearts. That's why you are unable to see the truth because Jesus Christ being the Son of God can give you the truth and that truth will set you free. Instead, you can't move left or right. You have to be mean to other of different faiths. You can't even be friends with anyone but other JWs. You can't even enter into another house of worship even if it's to support a family member of a different faith. My niece is of the Jewish faith and she is going to have her bat mitzvah soon. I will attend in support of my family. But, if this was you, you would be disfellowshipped or excommunicated for doing so. Your so called family of faith would shun you.

You don't know what it is. Your scholars teach smooth things but deny the power and authority of Jesus Christ so that your leaders can have power over your minds and hearts. That's why you are unable to see the truth because Jesus Christ being the Son of God can give you the truth and that truth will set you free. Instead, you can't move left or right. You have to be mean to other of different faiths. You can't even be friends with anyone but other JWs. You can't even enter into another house of worship even if it's to support a family member of a different faith. My niece is of the Jewish faith and she is going to have her bat mitzvah soon. I will attend in support of my family. But, if this was you, you would be disfellowshipped or excommunicated for doing so. Your so called family of faith would shun you.

No we do not deny the power and authority, the bible teaches it was God who gave those things to Jesus. Matt 28:18, John 5:27--

No we do not deny the power and authority, the bible teaches it was God who gave those things to Jesus. Matt 28:18, John 5:27--
Of course God the Father gave those things to Jehovah in the pre-earth life. Jehovah came down into his physical body created by Father in Heaven and Mother Mary as Jesus the Christ. JW's deny the power and authority of Jesus Christ as a member of the Godhead. You follow false prophets who lied about the specific day of the end of the world 5 times!

Of course God the Father gave those things to Jehovah in the pre-earth life. Jehovah came down into his physical body created by Father in Heaven and Mother Mary as Jesus the Christ. JW's deny the power and authority of Jesus Christ as a member of the Godhead. You follow false prophets who lied about the specific day of the end of the world 5 times!

Jesus teaches he has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 as does Paul-Coll 1:3, eph 1:13,17 so does Peter-1Peter1:3 as does the psalmist-Psalm 45:7-- They erred by trying to date a true prophecy of Gods, they repented. Your religions have 0 clue about those matters. Jesus prayed to Jehovah who was still in heaven.
Your religions cant understand english in their darkness-at Rev 12:10-- Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ---see one is God and he has a Christ.
Rev 1:1 a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him--again one is God one is Jesus. God did not say--here me have a revelation.
Try thinking for yourself over the errors you are being taught--BELIEVE JESUS. God does not have a God.

Jesus teaches he has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 as does Paul-Coll 1:3, eph 1:13,17 so does Peter-1Peter1:3 as does the psalmist-Psalm 45:7-- They erred by trying to date a true prophecy of Gods, they repented. Your religions have 0 clue about those matters. Jesus prayed to Jehovah who was still in heaven.
Your religions cant understand english in their darkness-at Rev 12:10-- Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ---see one is God and he has a Christ.
Rev 1:1 a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him--again one is God one is Jesus. God did not say--here me have a revelation.
Try thinking for yourself over the errors you are being taught--BELIEVE JESUS. God does not have a God.
Yes, God the Son has God the Father. Just like you have a father. It’s really very logical and simple. But, your false prophets changed the everlasting Gospel. Not the other way around. You get hung up on words instead of meaning of words. Repent and walk in the light of truth instead of following lying false prophets.
JW Prophets: “Hey, I know how to get rich. Tell people the end of the world is in 30 days and the only way to be saved is to fork over thousands of dollars. When the world doesn’t end, we will do it again and again and again and again.”

Yes, God the Son has God the Father. Just like you have a father. It’s really very logical and simple. But, your false prophets changed the everlasting Gospel. Not the other way around. You get hung up on words instead of meaning of words. Repent and walk in the light of truth instead of following lying false prophets.
JW Prophets: “Hey, I know how to get rich. Tell people the end of the world is in 30 days and the only way to be saved is to fork over thousands of dollars. When the world doesn’t end, we will do it again and again and again and again.”
So when was he God-in the OT he has a God-In the NT he has a God, Back in heaven he has a God, and when he( 1Cor 15:24-28)-- hands back the kingdom to his God and Father he subjects himself= forever-- so when is he God?

So when was he God-in the OT he has a God-In the NT he has a God, Back in heaven he has a God, and when he( 1Cor 15:24-28)-- hands back the kingdom to his God and Father he subjects himself= forever-- so when is he God?
Such blindness. As I've clearly pointed out more than one way, Jesus is Jehovah.

YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) -- proves he is not.
No it doesn't. It doesn't clear it up because you should be using Elohim for YHWH. And, Jesus said he is the great I AM and so did Jehovah. So, try and figure that one out.

There is no -i am that i am in the OT. Look IT UP.
It isn't in yours bible because your false prophet scholars butchered the bible. Oh, great an abominable church you belong to. It's there in the correct version of the Bible.

It isn't in yours bible because your false prophet scholars butchered the bible. Oh, great an abominable church you belong to. It's there in the correct version of the Bible.
Tell us all how altered versions by satans will is the correct version? Its 100% proven fact trinity translations are altered.

Forum List

Back