What Do YOU Fear Most?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Me? Putting food on the table and paying my bills – with perhaps just a little bit left over. But, they can ask 1,541 English-speaking Americans over 18 to tell us what ALL of us feel.

Top10Fears-1024x791.jpg

Something a bit weird about that? (One of the reason I don't believe in polls/surveys)

Read more @ What Americans Fear Most – Chapman University’s second annual Survey of American Fears released |Press Room and Poll Reveals What Americans Fear the Most: Corruption of Government Officials

This has to be the most fucked up survey ever. Yep, credit card fraud is on my mind hourly, and one of my top ten concerns. NOT!!! Where do they find these participants, the Three Stooges???

Me? Putting food on the table and paying my bills – with perhaps just a little bit left over. But, they can ask 1,541 English-speaking Americans over 18 to tell us what ALL of us feel.

Top10Fears-1024x791.jpg

Something a bit weird about that? (One of the reason I don't believe in polls/surveys)

Read more @ What Americans Fear Most – Chapman University’s second annual Survey of American Fears released |Press Room and Poll Reveals What Americans Fear the Most: Corruption of Government Officials

Clearly they asked a bunch of white right winged morons these questions. My biggest fear....white men under the age of 25 who haven't had a girl friend in awhile and black men under the age of 100, after dark where I live. That and losing my job at my age!!

I'm never afraid unless my life is in imminent danger.

Anxiety is another story............

This has to be the most fucked up survey ever. Yep, credit card fraud is on my mind hourly, and one of my top ten concerns. NOT!!! Where do they find these participants, the Three Stooges???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL...dude your killing me, LO(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Credit card fraud...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Top10Fears-1024x791.jpg

Don't have any recurring daily fears. My only fears are planning a batch of cookies, going to make it on Friday morning and discovering I'm out of one or more ingrediants and then people not getting their cookies and thinking I quit doing em or something. :)

Top10Fears-1024x791.jpg

Clearly they asked a bunch of white right winged morons these questions. My biggest fear....white men under the age of 25 who haven't had a girl friend in awhile and black men under the age of 100, after dark where I live. That and losing my job at my age!!
You're not black, you're transparent.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL...dude your killing me, LO(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Credit card fraud...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

If it were EBT fraud you'd be up in arms, right

Credit card fraud was part of the survey results, was it not? EBT fraud wasn't. What's your point anyway. Oh that's right, you don't have one.

I quickly glanced at the linked story. It was a quick glance and from what I understood they were given a list of 88 to pick from. From age I've learned not to put much stock in article headlines.

Credit card fraud was part of the survey results, was it not? EBT fraud wasn't. What's your point anyway. Oh that's right, you don't have one.

Why the hell am I being attacked for finding your comments funny? I just laughed, like get off my jock, guys. And how in the hell does that bring out the EBT shit? Sorry for laughing, dayam!!

All I did was laugh at a comment, why are you guys attacking me??????????

Because anonymous posters can hide their stupidity and ignorance behind useless avatars.

Don't let it get to you.

I truly get panic stricken at the realization I may be late. To anything...
I've never been late to work in my life. And that has been critical to my success.
My take on it,is that when ever someone gets to work; the first face they see is mine. Before they leave; the last face they see is mine.
I've modified my schedule to show up even an hour early, just to beat my boss to work. Done this since day one at every job I've ever had.
And it pays off bigtime!

Forum List

Back