what do you expect to see in the first year of a trump presidency?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....

I'm still hoping to hear about a mass libturd suicide.

That's all that can make this night better.

I've thought all along that Trump won't be able to do half of what he has said. A rep congress will never spend the money to "build a wall", keeping all muslims out is probably unconstitutional. He is not going to get carte blanche from the rep congress.

The people who voted for him expect to see strong growth.
We shall see in the next two years. Eh?

Besides reversing EOs and breaking ground for the border wall, I hope he gets some legislation passed to deal with voter fraud. Democrats need to have that tool taken away from them.

just curious as to where people think the us will go from here? i would love to see the predictions....

mine: i do not think trump will do much of what he has said he will do....i think he is just as shocked as everyone else at this turn of events...i do think he will toss out obamacare without replacing it with anything......i think he will cripple the economy ...and appoint a cabinet of his peers and let the avenge he has promised begin....and he will appoint ussc justices who will overturn roe vs wade but not stop the pharm companies from making a fortune off chemical abortions.....get ready for the 1% to run...

your turn....

I’m going to stay out of the predictions business for a while if you don’t mind.

Good things I hope!

Besides reversing EOs and breaking ground for the border wall, I hope he gets some legislation passed to deal with voter fraud. Democrats need to have that tool taken away from them.

Because he's a shoe in for the full term, we are stuck with Trump for 8 years. The only voter fraud that really matters is it which occurs during a lame duck presidency, and the ducks are getting lamer each time. :lol:

your turn....

He can't "toss out" The Affordable Care Act on his own. He won't have that power.

He will totally FU the economy, I agree.

He has made many, many promises he won't keep because he actually has no grounded plan to make them happen. He was just saying what his people wanted to hear. How they couldn't hear that it was all a lot of rubbish he was spouting just to con them into believing him, I don't know. What a load of morons.

He can only appoint one Supreme Court justice. He can't appoint any others unless one of the current ones die: and there is no guarantee that any will in the near future.

He won't get Roe vs Wade overturned.

He will seek revenge on anyone he can, if he can get away with it.

He will antagonize our allies and make love to our enemies, like Putin.

He will ruin our standing world wide...no one will respect us or trust us.

He will shame and embarrass the Americans who have a brain and sensibilities.

What an absulute, fucking nightmare.

In 4 years, a Democrat will run against him and win the presidency back because Tramp won't be hard to beat: he'll be among the absolute worst presidents we have ever had. In fact, the very worst. Unless, of course, someone takes him out first.

The economy going down the drain, human rights abuses, and eventually war.

I hope he will focus on what we need. The republicans have the power. Now let's see what they do with it.

your turn....

He can't "toss out" The Affordable Care Act on his own. He won't have that power.

He has made many, many promises he won't keep because he actually has no grounded plan to make them happen. He was just saying what his people wanted to hear. How they couldn't hear that it was all a lot of rubbish he was spouting just to con them into believing him, I don't know. What a load of morons.

He can only appoint one Supreme Court justice. He can't appoint any others unless one of the current ones die: and there is no guarantee that any will in the near future.

In 4 years, a Democrat will run against him and win the presidency back because Tramp won't be hard to beat: he'll be among the absolute worst presidents we have ever had. In fact, the very worst. Unless, of course, someone takes him out first.
You just described the last 8 years.

The people who voted for him expect to see strong growth.
We shall see in the next two years. Eh?
Well there will be strong growth in the number of Americans not working, exceeding 100 million before the end of 4 years, and the Right will never bring it up as a sign of a poor economy.

November 08, 2016

RUSH: But here's the difference today: 94 million Americans are not working but they all are eating, and they're getting unemployment checks for 99 weeks minimum.

We will see rampant pussy grabbing and open discrimination against non-orange individuals.

your turn....

You just described the last 8 years.
You are blinded by partisanship.

Our economy has improved since Obama took over. Our standing with the rest of the world has improved: Bush left it in a shambles. And Obama did not spend his time and energy seeking revenge on anyone. What I described, in fact, bears absolutely no relationship to Obama. He has already been listed by presidential historians as the 18th best president we have had, as opposed to GW Bush who is 30 something. You need to get off the acid and get a real life

End of Term Presidential Approval Ratings

Reagan 63
Clinton 60
Kennedy 58
Eisenhower 58
OBAMA 54
Ford 53
GHW Bush 44
Johnson 44
George W Bush 32
Truman 32
Carter 31
Nixon 24

Obama is in no way one of the worst presidents we have had. In no way.

Last edited:

your turn....

You are still not understanding the forces at work here. Ask yourself what is it about our modern America that, when people one thousand years from now study us, will be the noteworthy thing that define our age? What will stand out about us? Answer that question and you'll understand the fundamental force the drives everything else.

I've thought all along that Trump won't be able to do half of what he has said. A rep congress will never spend the money to "build a wall", keeping all muslims out is probably unconstitutional. He is not going to get carte blanche from the rep congress.
Why would keeping Muslims out be unconstitutional. (The words "that's not who we are" appear nowhere in the Constitution).

your turn....
I expect the media to attack him starting today and keep attacking him.......

Forum List

Back