Zone1 What do you do whilst monitoring this board

Yeah. Pretty much. The newest one I was looking at was a 2011. Even it had some issues. (that were actually mentioned)

All in all, I was looking at thirty year old aircraft. Cessnas mainly. Just little two-seaters.

Found some interesting kits, too.

There is going to be a glut of used airplanes in a short while. The general aviation community is getting old. The millennials don't do anything. So we are concentrating on Gen Z to carry on the traditions. It's a issue we have been planning for for years.

There is going to be a glut of used airplanes in a short while. The general aviation community is getting old. The millennials don't do anything. So we are concentrating on Gen Z to carry on the traditions. It's a issue we have been planning for for years.

Yeah. It's unfortunate from the perspective you're coming from. But an opportunity to pick up a worthwhile project, if that's what you're in it for anyway, and you know what's involved going into it. One of the benefits, or good things about the circles you keep, particularly with the old timers (respectfully speaking) is there's always someone who is willing to go look at it for you and save some travel.

Anyway. I suppose we're completely off-topic now. It was just something I thought about when I saw you mention about tinkering with the altimeter.

Yeah. It's unfortunate from the perspective you're coming from. But an opportunity to pick up a worthwhile project, if that's what you're in it for anyway, and you know what's involved going into it. One of the benefits, or good things about the circles you keep, particularly with the old timers (respectfully speaking) is there's always someone who is willing to go look at it for you and save some travel.

Anyway. I suppose we're completely off-topic now. It was just something I thought about when I saw you mention about tinkering with the altimeter.

Yeah, I have done more than a few pre buy inspections for friends!

I listen to the radio....currently BBC world service live on the computer.....a left leaning outfit but they do have some in-depth and interesting reports....one just has to be able to sift the chaff.

Sometimes I also sip on a whiskey.... makes me very aggressive but it also allows me to not pay too much attention to all the stoopids....this board has a lot of stuooopids.

Usually I drink bourbon but they didnt have any on sale this week...I found a bottle of Powers Irish Whiskey for $15 dollars though....it usually runs $30 a bottle. Very smooth.

I pity those who do not or cannot drink....I did read some new reports on how drinking too much can lead to cognitive decline.

Moderation is the key ...I never have more than 2 shots.

“I drink to make other people more interesting.” —Ernest Hemingway
Unless I'm at work or at home doing chores ,70% of the time I have a guitar in my hand. The other 30% goes to my wife, our dogs and whatever else.

Lately I've been too busy to post very much but still try check in every day periodically.

Forum List

Back