What do you do on election day? Traditions? Habbits?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
My kids come over the night before. We go out to breakfast then vote. Sometimes we catch a movie other times we find indoor activities like bowling or rock climbing. Good times no matter what.

However you spend your day, be it at work or playing or helping others I hope everyone enjoys it.

I'm starting a new tradition this year... dancing in the streets after the kenyan gets his ass kicked.

Should be the IDIOT list instead of ignore list...

idiotlist_zpsaaa05c07.png

I spent this morning at the Polls as a monitor bright and early, first year in doing so with Project ORCA where we had loaded on our iPhones a smart app with all voter info- and reported my Precincts info upon leaving the polling station. Next, my daddy and I went and had breakfast as was tradition for he and my mother prior to her passing.. then he voted.

There we go... got the IDIOT LIST updated... the board is so much more enjoyable this way... just filter out the gutter trash and perpetually angry little pathetic losers...

idiots_zps6d069ae7.jpg

Last edited:
I do the same thing on election day, that I do every day... I spend the afternoon talking to all of my friends and relatives on my free Safelink wireless phone while I down forties of St. Ides wondering whether my baby mommies children made it to school while waiting on the Mailman to bring me my check.

Forum List

Back