What do you do for a living?

I used to arrange all of Guilliani's great press conferences. Contact me if you would like me to book great locations for your future political office briefings.

FourSeasonsLandscaping.jpg

I build custom beach houses on the Gulf of Mexico

Aren't they all the ones sinking below water level now due to climate change?
No. We build them on top of 12-16 foot pilings. It used to be 8-12 foot pilings but the water rises a lot higher during hurricanes than it used to. Down here in Florida not even the republicans can ignore what they see with their own eyes. Even the new darling of right, Gov. Desantis, is not a climate denier.

It doesn't take a "climate denier" to admit that the ocean levels have been going up and down for four billion years, just as the river level goes up and down, the snowfall goes up and down and the rainfall goes up and down.

Nothing on the Earth is steady except progressive gullibility.
OK, so what you do for a living that I can take a partisan shit on?

Manikins!!!!!!!!! Give me the creeps. Sort of a jack of all trades for me as a profession. Worked in agriculture from picking in the fields to running equipment and on the loading dock loading citrus rolling on a roller belt on pallets then loaded on trucks, From 7 am until all the citrus is gone some times until midnight. Worked on a worm farm. And all phases of residential construction from clearing the land to the final inspection punch out and warranty work. Moved on to Landscape construction and maintenance and structure repairs and maintenance. That all took over 20 years. Next 20years working for the city in parks pretty much doing what I did before. All my work skills came in to play there in that park. I am also a certified soil ,water. erosion
inspector. Now retired .

Those ain't mannequins... those are vinyl hookers.

Do they like played at 33 1/3 or 45 rpm?

Forum List

Back